3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAKEP 8 04.10.19 06:30 pm

Problem with widescreen displays (Widescreen) (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Everyone, Hello! Me sooooo long gone and not finding the missing themes Questions..., I create this topic. Sorry if it's politics has changed times 876.

To the subject matter. In GTA SA to make a large format with a square monitor? Now explain in detail. if you stupidly put in the settings of 1280x720, the image is simply stretched to full screen. And I need to image everything was in order, i.e. to add strips on top and bottom. As for Mirror's Edge or Super Meat Boy. Although there are these bands programmed and when placing 1280x1024 they are exposed.

Know a solution? Mod, program, fix, anything?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 04.10.19

And what is the meaning of all this? Why you do not like a native (it is maximum if the monitor is LCD) resolution?

X
XAKEP 8 04.10.19

GTAмaнъ
there is already troubles)
well, a simple video should be written to intermeddle in the YouTube player. trim is not an option, and to play with a stretched in the top and bottom of the image is very, very frustrating

G
GTAman 04.10.19

XAKEP 8
In what sense was good enough? If the video to upload to YouTube, for example, in the "square" resolution of 1024x768, it is normally converted to 720p and not distorted. Or do you need that on YouTube was a widescreen resolution? If so, then I don't know how easy it is to do that the image is not stretched in height on the "square", but I can offer a workaround: put the plugin SAWindow.asi, which allows you to run the game in a window. Choose the desired resolution, and then switch to Windowed — you will get a window with that resolution that you made to switch to windowed mode.

PS I Found now the following: I have a 16:10, I knew that 4:3 with bars on the sides, but the fact that 16:9 with bars on the top and bottom, only noticed now (though I have no SAWindow unavailable 1280x720). But a long time ago with the old driver I had you stretched on the entire screen on every aspect ratio resolution. So try to update the driver.

X
XAKEP 8 04.10.19

GTAмaнъ
OOO thank you for the plugin, man. that's fine with me.

N
Nikined 04.10.19

Yeah on YouTube they that scrap with the framework to look at?

A
Alexander Merzvinsky 04.10.19

I bought the incentive of gta, started playing everything is fine, after I wanted to put a couple of mods, I learned that litsuha doesn't support mods,rocked the pirates and saw that when you put your screen resolution and so on, all the people some elongated, perhaps not only people, looking for the cause in the Internet there is nothing found, download different pirates didn't help either, don't think any problems with jawami or something because in the steam version, all is well, that's actually a good example

a
anri987 04.10.19

There seems to be the incentive to play is updated patches, though rarely,and pirates are still the old original version if I'm not mistaken

M
M.A.S.S. 04.10.19

anri21
here here. Changed a lot, even living in the new fellows were added, and then rounded that et still manage to ignore it was.

o
osyotr 04.10.19

in settings there is option Widescreen. he is, perhaps.

k
kennydzzze 04.10.19

Put widescreen on SA from this site: http://thirteenag.github.io/widescreen_fixes_pack
Did everything according to instructions, put the ASI and myself widescreen, it works, but... after Almost every clip from the mission or after the beginning/end of the mission, the frame limiter turns itself on and starts friezes. Already tired of every time change, asking for help.
PS Play license 2005, version 1.0, with the integration into steam.
PS(2) Tried without reference to incentives, all the same.

o
osyotr 04.10.19

you can solve the problem installing this script: http://www.playground.ru/files/gta_sa_fps_adjuster-85990/

k
kennydzzze 04.10.19

A solution is found. If someone had a similar problem, here http://www.playground.ru/files/gta_sa_widescreen_fix-88442/

A
Alexander Merzvinsky 04.10.19

Yes, I have always immediately evident what you have to do in games, but at the expense widescreen mode have tried everything, if you take away the wide screen the image is normal but the black side panels, and when put back again elongated people seem to be a dead end....

A
AlSar 04.10.19

M. A. S. S.
Changed a lot, even living people new added
I'm sorry, what? Nothing new in the Steam version not added and never will add.
The only update is the removal of some tracks from radio,
since R* is over rights to use them.

Alexander Merzvinsky
No in SA the normal support wide screen, in any version.
It is necessary to put third-party fixes, look for Widescreen Fix

B
Burrut 04.10.19

The theme is old, but still decided to recall about this version of the game! Through some torment still managed to run fine for an ultrawide monitor, but with an eye problem! When one shot can adapt, but when the crowd did not really! Sight in one place, shooting up and to the right! Maybe someone solved this problem? Or I what that mod is not set?