3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20 06:32 pm

Increase FPS! if the card is NVIDIA. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

In short, so increase fps. I have 60 up to 80 up to 100. Of course I don't see difference between 60 and 100, but may have weaker cards, at least the fps will rise to 60
1!) cut down synchronization in the game. 2) go to the NVIDIA control panel.
3) look for the 3D settings, manage settings, select the tab of the software settings, select program to customize, in our case (Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare) in functions vertical sync pulse set -FAST
And the regime of power control- Adaptive

The picture has not changed and the frame rate increased.
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
It's funny, you only turned off the clock, limiter, and of course, if the graphics card allows, it will increase fps. It is possible that you just found out what is the vertical sinchronizacija, but I don't know why you need it:
Спойлерv-sync is vertical sync or vertical sync. It limits fps. That allows you to:
1) ensure the smoothness of the picture, reduces the number of possible jerks and twitches of the image;
2) video Card to work at full capacity, thereby reducing the temperature of the video card and the noise and reduces power consumption.
Ie is the limiter, without it, the graphics card and the system unit will work in full, and you will get maximum fps in games, usually, it is necessary to compare the performance, though, someone is more comfortable to see and more fps. For myself, I always include because the difference between 50 and 30 visible to the eye, but between 60 and 80, I do not see. v-sync is fixed normally (though in some games is manually adjusted until the slider), 30 (e.g. sities skylin: every second V-Blank) or 60 (each V Blank) frames.
In General, this parameter should not be disabled, but it sometimes affects the performance, it's a thought flashed in assassin's creed 4 black flag - where if you disable it, the game is less prisila.

S
Subaru MotorSports 15.04.20

Mode power management, it is better to put on maximum performance.

z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
What to do if you want to play and the game is very buggy? as they say here choose from the lesser evil.

b
bennsk 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z wrote:a regime of power control- Adaptive
This mode is best left at the default, otherwise none will always complete work, even when the rollers go and download levels, and fps it just will not add.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
I do not understand is that a feature of the game, fail at 60 frames per second, usually the problem starts at 25 and below fps. Comfortable for eyes set to 60 fps, above this value hardly can see the difference, but some see. But the difference between 50 and 30 visible to the eye.
So the question, is the game or are you trying to get away from the fps dips. What the problem is. As you have it lag at 60 frames per second. disabling synchropulse hardly benefits from drawdowns. Although, perhaps, you wanted to note that disabling was less lag. Clarifies the problem and intentions.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
And the regime of power control- Adaptive-nonsense

z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Man I just don't see the difference from 60-100, I'm not over here to see it. I didn't mean that the game is in my buggy, I wrote it to help others. But the number of disadvantages of my post I see that it's not godfather nafig not needed.

k
kenny undead 15.04.20

I tried disabling vertical sync

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
Judging by the minuses, I would say that most of the topic definitions V-Sync, but maybe someone found out for the first time, you never know. I would say more that the subject is not necessary because, those who wants to, has long known what is VSYNC, and how to enable/disable.
and the game is very buggy? I hate to nitpick, but then write more carefully or I don't know, choose your words were misleading.

z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Cheating on someone? Theme written increase fps, your game is 20фпс, did everything that was written, was to go 30-40, respectively, is played better. The forums exist to help people. Those who want,those who do not want, you are of course sorry not everyone is as clever as you, at least I try to help something, instead of writing you need someone that will understand. Don't want to quibble over words, but still found fault. Let's say buggy in my understanding it decreases the frame rate in the game. BUGGY the concept, might me personally for you to paint the details of what is buggy, not to mislead you?
Even if your system goes to 40 fps, but in high intense battles the fps drops to 20, but due to written above the theme,fps wakes fall up to 30, that's better, I hope I have not led you into error?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
You re-read my post:
A) in Short, so raise the fps ..... The picture has not changed and the frame rate increased. (What's the point of this post, that wanted to prove something?)
B) what to do if you want to play and the game is very buggy? (Well, the game is buggy)
C) I didn't mean that the game is in my buggy, I wrote it to help others. (Now, NOT buggy, not that. what's the help? To teach turn off vertical sync)
G) you the game is 20фпс, did everything that was written, was to go 30-40 .... buggy in my understanding it decreases the frame rate in the game. (so still buggy! And you found the cause, the threshold of subsidence (because you wrote: I Have from the 60's up to 80, the speech was not about 20 fps) frame rate (20 fps), it has changed, and now 30-40 when turned off vertical sync. This was).

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.04.20

z8TiREX8z
Man I just don't see the difference from 60-100, I'm not over here to see it.
In some games you're right. I, for example, in old games don't see the difference between hundreds and hundreds of fps. But in the new games, and especially in the cartoon between other players, where there should be over the reaction and how many fps that was even more the gameplay is smoother and more comfortable, the difference between 60 and 80/90 - oooooooh feels like!!!! Not for nothing for mega Nesterov in contree fps should be from a hundred or more. Here is the output when I installed a new Cold and began to roil with different settings grafone awesome noticed a difference between 58 and 75 fps!!!! Mouse with camera movement, different turns in hard fighting team fights happen the most is when you rotate the barrel with 75 fps, that is not true of 58-63 fps.

R
Rampertumskin 15.04.20

and I even in the game the fps drops wildly, maybe because of the fact that I have piratka? map of 1070 would not frieze but drops sharply and hop again grows. it was especially in the storming of the gun control after the prologue. but the caching settings with shadows to include or not? the experience says that to turn off caching of shade from the sun, but there are local shadows.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

Rampertumskin
Go to the forum, and read it, try to apply all the options:
Low fps and brake ремастереhttp://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_4_modern_warfare/nizkij_fps_i_tormoza_v_remastere-919589/
And, perhaps, start with recommendations Ser777. At the same time accomplish your goal.

z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
What do you find fault? you do nothing?This topic is for those who wants to increase fps. Know how to improve?Hammer walk on. Who knows, he will read and use it, or not, but it's all up to depend on him. If you're so tight, gave you.
!What's the point of this post, that wanted to prove something? Personally, what you do not.And normal people that fps increased without causing visible harm grafci. That is, the picture was beautiful,juicy with high textures,shadows etc and left.

What can I do if I want to play and the game is very buggy? You to read in plain text though?Or do you sense presentation always interpreted in their own way? You have to head all right?
I wrote, by example, how increased my fps, as I don't have a video card of a different type, and don't know how the other card will behave when you turn off of synchrony, that is, will increase fps by far but how the other player will see himself. Why did not talk about 20 fps. And 20 fps is just an example.From where was I to know that there is a hard-nosed,meticulous, fool like you? A normal person with a healthy logic, draw conclusions and awakens to engage in polemics. Yes, disabling synchrony in the panel of NVIDIA for the game it was my help in this thread for this game. But at least you something to help for once people.

P/S I still hope that you're trying to sacrality me this way from nefig do. Than really you are so tight man, Oh, man, you then have a hard time in life.

R
Raskol 15.04.20

advice on how to improve fps for nVidia card owners well in principle, suitable for AMD:
throw your bucket, please have nurse 200 caciques, and better than the 500, just to the boutiques and buy a new komputer for that amount
the result: fps is 146% above 100 will

z
z8TiREX8z 15.04.20

Split
as an option

J
JamesRocket 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
In different games in different ways, depending on filters motion blur and post-processing blur. Compare CSGO and Witcher 3, If Witcher 3 35FPS with filters it's normal, smooth picture, then in CSGO it will be a slide show. So as in any FPS Shooter.

J
JamesRocket 15.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Don't be an ass! How old are you? What the monitors do not Idrisi? To see the difference in 60-100 frames need a monitor upgrade in 120-144ГЦ On your monitor you can't see this fps because of the limitations of the update, don't need nonsense to crow.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.04.20

JamesRocket
1) I own a 400 Hz TV monitor, my frequency was over 300, the difference I saw.
2) I don't need your pathetic small little screens for more than 20 thousand rubles. I prefer large TV 40+ inches.
3) I'm not playing your pathetic online (multiplayer) shooters. I spit on all there cs go, my PC pulls games and much better than this schoolboy game.
4) I know the difference in your cs go, delay and stuff. For single games for the rest - whatever.
So, go and talk about your worthless counter strikes, your comrades, not me. I have farkray, Wolfenstein, metro, ARK, mafia 3, etc.. That stuff, not mine. The rest is so well know. And Yes, don't forget to mention the price tag 120-144 Hz monitor (and inches), personally I'm a fan of the widescreen TV.
I rely ON GENERAL rules and laws for 99% of games.