3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadik kirov 15.04.20 06:33 pm

Wifi and Windows 10 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Already tired to look for a solution, but I have always turned off the Internet on vin10 in mm in obshhestvennom and then have to perezapustit COP and this is as much as 2 minutes, and seen in other games MMO Games, I use MTS Maxi for more than 5 years.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shis98 15.04.20

Vadik Kirov
It is not in Windows)
Had the same problem, the cause turned out to be the router (it was old, but had precisely the same unpleasant feature)

V
Vadik kirov 15.04.20

Shis98
No it is not the router. Distribute Wi-Fi with mobile phones, 4g, the incentive shakes specifically 5md/s max, I will specify on 7-ke ping did not exceed 70 mm so ваще50

P
POSTAL_VL 15.04.20

Vadik Kirov
So maybe it's in the phone?
I vin10, Wi-Fi, nothing falls off just like that

V
Vadik kirov 15.04.20

POSTAL_VL
No.

d
darkpromo 15.04.20

Vadik Kirov
strange, played with 4g in mm, never thrown

P
POSTAL_VL 15.04.20

Vadik Kirov
when just using the Internet is also falls off?

V
Vadik kirov 15.04.20

POSTAL_VL
No, I sometimes watch movies duck all right, that even if the game is to roll the can in the browser fumbled, the game takes place and no connection

P
POSTAL_VL 15.04.20

Vadik Kirov
Maybe I'm wrong, of course - I don't understand much, but maybe the phone fails to perceive the connection of dissent and disables transmission of the background, as a result, it is necessary to restart the COP and the connection.
I tried using the normal Wi-Fi?

V
Vadik kirov 15.04.20

POSTAL_VL
Well, yesterday as usual, suddenly in the middle of the game somewhere in the second match off the Internet, I abruptly picked up the phone and prepollical the Internet, that is turned off the connection and turned on it worked, but it's doing the round is over.