3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 15.04.20 06:33 pm

Unkillable enemies? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The people here are some times in the game already come across pidorgi not die once and for all((( I spat on the quests in the previous locations , but it's a shame that have long suffered from lizards and dreamers in the quest about the Embassy... And that's kind of all killed , but how to ease that a couple resurrecting nightmares of hunters at the end of the quest?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarahdorren 15.04.20

With the lizards kill all necroplasma.
The dreamers - smash the mirror

S
SS44 15.04.20

sarahdorren is Not in the location of the camp with the Princess of sadhi no mirrors. And continually rising a pair of nightmares-hunters is(((
Damn , the campaign bug again((( Look on YouTube - there's still quite usual. A dozen times rebooted - nothing((( Not a game , but solid glucotrol ((( Fucking Belgian PI... Europeans , how do you zadolbali... I'm here to the end of the game counted 18-20 glycanova quests(((

K
Kilimor 15.04.20

SS44
Clairvoyance included.

A
Andrei YP 15.04.20

I in the camp of Sadhi none of the enemies did not raise. If there is a high level of complexity - try to put the easiest...

m
makc11021992 15.04.20

SS44
a lot of glitches, I admit, but all cost) deadly I noticed the current 1 when
Spoilers the ending killed the mountain in 1 turn and he never called the Kraken, and just pomeral eternal battle, and no enemy and the fight and escape is impossible to finish

m
makc11021992 15.04.20

sarahdorren
certainly been messing with these quests, first 2 hours the flames were extinguished then the same mirrors are trying to pass