3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fayrus 15.04.20 06:34 pm

Adventure or classic mode (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Adventure or classic mode. What's the difference?
The developer did not deign to give explanations even line hint.
17 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 15.04.20

Fayrus
The level of difficulty? In the previous part too, so, like it?

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

There, too, and clearly not explained what exactly it gives. I miss accurate explanations Ala D&D.

A
Analius 15.04.20

this is the difficulty of the game
I should have listened to gstv there developer told about the game

G
GG4 15.04.20

Fayrus
Different options in the dialogues and loot from the game.

s
scorg94 15.04.20

GG4
What different options in the dialogues? In the adventure more opportunities, or Vice versa?

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

Analis
What prevents the developer to write it as a string-the hint?
WRITE TO SOMEONE IN DETAIL WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
(Google did not help.)

S
Subject89P13 15.04.20

if you come out of Divinity original sin, the adventure differs from the classic level health of enemies and their damage.

s
solovey2003 15.04.20

Adventure for fun , classic more hardcore. Where you need to craft, alternate spells, and all in this spirit. Adventure an important building block on this, fighting bolie light, and you focus lizh on the quests and not boevka.

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

solovey2003
How do you know?

m
mrG0bliN 15.04.20

I chose tactics
tear into all the cracks, helps them to cheat and use all sorts of pranks, a La the ice floor

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

mrG0bliN
Chose the latter, and now can not disable. To be honest not much. Think the fatter enemies and hurt them. Came out of the Fort, while difficulties no. =/

m
mrG0bliN 15.04.20

Fayrus
how to leave the island let me know

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

mrG0bliN
Well.

r
raspisnoy1 15.04.20

Fayrus
the adventure game after 3 fights becomes interesting-no rage and call....Pont to swing when, after your sneeze tumbled all as from the atomic bomb?

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

raspisnoy1
October 4, 2016 at 20:10
It was Bethke. There were only two modes and no explanation.

B
Bastarder 15.04.20

For balanced based on the classic (normal) mode. In adventure mode (easy) game characters have +50% more damage and health compared to classic mode, and the talent - hard mode, and damage the health of the playable characters is less than 50%. So in this mechanics two simple multiplier of the damage and health for the playable characters (of the Persians, whom the player controls).

F
Fayrus 15.04.20

mrG0bliN
Left. Still there was a fight that would have died, all four of them. The only bad fight with a Scarecrow. Mage armor/ice-breaker combination, but Archer imbalanced so far.