3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trukitaki 15.04.20 06:35 pm

Forever dancing Cindy. (Elex)

In General, are such Dock in Fort rogue gave a task to find his stolen stuff, and the marker points to the stripper Cindy, they say talk to her. But this fool is dancing at the pole and does not want him to climb. Any idea how it from there to chase? When she beat me after not talking to~ and all the derelicts at the bar agrada.

Ps: talk to her while she's on the pole impossible.
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 15.04.20

I had the same thing. I went another quest done. Then come back to the brothel and she's already with some outcast lying in bed,in a room behind the stage and the dance.. Woke conversations work.

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

Trukitaki
You can not talk to her, I found the thief without it. Just stumbled.
Spoilerons under the Fort rogue in rift/canyon Hz, sits a bum. He then stole the prep. Gently down the angry mobs.

H
Hudson 15.04.20

MikuHadsune

But it still gives the quest to eliminate Iron Madison.

H
Hudson 15.04.20

Trukitaki

It's up.

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

Hudsоn
And where does it? But in order to reach her, come at midnight. She's in the room sleeping. By day, she is absolutely not usable.

H
Hudson 15.04.20

MikuHadsune

Well, I guess that if she's in the room with him not really talking due to the fact that it is in the scoreboard went, one quest will disappear. Just wanted help to provide. Little did the man want all quests to perform. But I can already see that he does not want.

z
zhekazloy 15.04.20

Trukitaki
there find sleeping meshkat and sleep until morning
morning Cindy the shift ends)) you can chat))