3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xa-os 15.04.20 06:38 pm

Global stages. Do I need to pass them in order??? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Welcome! Please tell me, do I need to take global steps in order (1,2...,5). I played a bit of 1 and immediately moved to 5th, i.e. 2,3,4 are not held at all. Does it has something on the gameplay????
In advance thanks all answered!!!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Gladyshev 15.04.20

xa-os
as far as I know no, the higher the stage the better the drop

C
Camper88 15.04.20

xa-os
Global stage affects only the power of mobs and the drop-down gliscor loot and access to the complexity of some operations and incursions ,every global stage requires a certain average level of gear you were allowed to 5 means you have level 230 armor+ otherwise I would not have let go

x
xa-os 15.04.20

Camper88
Yes, I was lucky thodin of the time, guys with gear 256 had the 5 stage. And I for an hour of games with them to get hold of the team and weapons. But now sometimes I look vidosy from the people with the guns damage per second at 350 ( assault rifle) and I have the highest damage for assault rifle 223 per second.((( It is not clear.

C
Camper88 15.04.20

xa-os
I also dressed in 256 I identity helped got into the group and I dragged on some dailies and I dressed up to 256 and then went to the game farm to build your dress.Is the assault rifle exotics base damage 43k and under the skirts just get 350K but she's got a low rate and store and use it rarely I went then I got bored I bought the Liberator and it is much more convenient

x
xa-os 15.04.20

Camper88
Can screen vitovki to throw? If this is not a secret.))))

G
Gerrarrd 15.04.20

xa-os
The best weapon currently in the game this is the Lite and M4 LVOA-C(both in pvp and in pve) everything else is shit,but you could try both to figure it out for yourself)))

d
dobryy vanya 15.04.20

xa-os
From alien 2 assault Governor AK 47 and the Caduceus, both dull. Buy drawings,updated once a week. I have the drawing made maximum M4 with my desired talents. 36 G still not too bad.

C
Camper88 15.04.20

good van
It all depends on the build if imprisoned for weapons that have the talent to vampirism piercing.I'm trapped under electro on heal/support with the turret and talents on guns is not much important in pvp usually don't play,but want to create a build under it if anyone knows tell me

j
jgoodwin89 15.04.20

Camper88
It you in vain. The talents on the arms is very important to build with the power of skill (tactics, ognevik) as they apply to skills (the skills priymayutsya damage to elite armor with all the build, and have 50%+ of both very well). LVOA-C 204gs with destructiveness, ferocity and determination will allow you to have 35% more damage to purple mobs and 45% more gold and have akuet Bystrovskaya skills. And the same LVOA-C but with vampirism(third talent) instead of the determination will undoubtedly be treated. 204GS is 256GS will activate their talents without sacrificing strength skill (ie have electronics 9300+). Pvp in TOR is still relevant (the armor has an effectiveness and damage players, determination also rolls back all the skills and vampirism treats. But in a PM - not really, because of the normalization.

j
jgoodwin89 15.04.20

good van
MDR also applies to the assault rifles.

d
dobryy vanya 15.04.20

jgoodwin89
Well as Urban rifle not an automatic weapon to assault her can be attributed only due to the use thereof, and same cartridge.

x
xa-os 15.04.20

Gerrarrd
Had me some lightweight M4 LVOA-C, but damage to them whatsoever, 205 high until they are against my 243 on an improved G36. Plus the talents of the curves fall.((( Looking for drawings constantly, but no luck yet...

Z
Zewer 15.04.20

What kind of damage? What are you mostly talking about? Played 500+ hours, all assembled, top builds, know all mechanics, and can't even understand what you write here