3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedema 15.04.20 06:39 pm

Which processor to get?

I have a socket ам3+
motherboard m5a78l - m lx v2
Price/performance
In the region of 6000 rubles
Review option fx4350, how to go?
Gt1030 video card, PSU at 400W
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 15.04.20

Then it is better this,your mom needs to pull,and 2 extra cores nowadays weight in gold.

Spoiler
And as for graphics card look at the rx 550 2gb
Spoiler

D
Dedema 15.04.20

gennaz
about the graphics card, I was told the RX-am, specifically this, you need a good PSU, and I have it at 400W.)
A percent is 4350, I want to take the box (where the cooler goes in compelte and it is worth 5K), and this even for 2K cooler should be taken. Plus I don't know what will fit and what mount the cooler on my motherboard, and the one that comes in the kit I was told will come to Mamma

M
MunchkiN 616 15.04.20

if the block is good it will get any budget card self-energy consumption of less than 140W. that is Kokou out there ifors 1050 easily
but the CPU bowel.it is weaker than some of atlon 2 x4 in scout PM2 at FKH should take 6-8 nuclear as the minimum and the upper might not get the Mat Board. so tou 95вт standard CPU for it

l
liaman 15.04.20

I would recommend not to take, and to get enough money together and skidochek to make a gift for the New Year, the 2 month role large does not play, they'll be able to take something better.

g
gennaz 15.04.20

Dedema
and this is still 2K for a cooler is necessary to take
This stock will suffice.
Spoiler
This graphics card even no additional power supply and if you have a normal PSU with a 400W honest,then you to reserve enough

Spoiler

D
Dedema 15.04.20

gennaz
I have now is a cooler, but I don't know what. Maybe he can pull this percent? How to know which cooler is? I don't even know what my mount, but the one on the screenshot squali fit

D
Dedema 15.04.20

g
gennaz 15.04.20

Dedema
but that's what the screenshot said suit
Yes,this is the standard mount for CPU on the AMD socket am 2,2+,3,3+

D
Dedema 15.04.20

gennaz
Hi
It's me again
I decided to listen to you and buy rx550
But percent I won't change until the New Year. Approximately how many fps on my antediluvian percent will be at least in the same GTA 5 with this bundle (rx550 and atlon x2 250)

g
gennaz 15.04.20

Dedema
Then you'll have to play around with the settings,but first put all settings to minimum and see what your fps will be,further on the circumstances and later posted a screenshot of the correct settings for Crimson games.

g
gennaz 15.04.20

Dedema
Gash you VIDOS Radeon settings,by trial I came to these settings,with them I have everything working perfectly.
Spoiler

D
Dedema 15.04.20

gennaz
Thank you very much. But my video card without additional power and pcie 2.0, vidyaha-3
Could she not have enough extra power and it will burn?

g
gennaz 15.04.20

Dedema
Yes,this is possible, usually 3.0 pci card inserted into pci slot 2.0@8.