3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenoscape 15.04.20 06:40 pm

Cats homosexual (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

How to catch them? I understand that it is possible to use a theme with a return in time ,but he immediately runs away again ,homosexual studs fucking ,how to catch them? )
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 15.04.20

Do not run ahead of the train, come on the plot and give farts a break.

X
Xenoscape 15.04.20

Flow4Master
Yes,thank you) hurry up with the question,just got a break)

M
MaxQjust 15.04.20

And Hyde is? something can't find all?

L
Lina Sheremeteva 15.04.20

MaxQjust
Gay al himself told Kunstahalle where they are, all three of them.

M
MaxQjust 15.04.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
strange, for more than 3 found

F
Flow4Master 15.04.20

Not three of them, the fourth found himself unable to find a cat-gay, which allegedly need to search in the woods. But it is probably also the plot will open.

L

MaxQjust
Yes, she messed up. Also found 3, dunno where to look next meat. There is a hint of the place with the house, Kenny ptmsc there if you shoot with a crossbow, you can hear the cat screeching, and the type of forest is nearby.

M
Moxley 15.04.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
Then next to the house, Kenny is more than one cat, it turns out, because of the house in the ruins of one can be found. Cats by the way apparently five since coming to the al and returning them,after four he says he has not returned one and just write about the cat

L

Moxley
behind the house Kenny in the ruins?.. That's where I can't go.

e
elmariachy26 15.04.20

I found the last cat, she on the way to Canada. To get there we have to stop time and lock the basket with the berries of the old man.

M
MaxQjust 15.04.20

elmariachy26
Thank you

A
ALFred23 15.04.20

Tell me where are the cats I found about Canada about home Kenny shopping centre and children's ploschadki where's the other one?

D
Desvoy 15.04.20

ALFred23
Cats 6, on the branches of trees in the woods at the Church and at the house of Bibi.

A
ALFred23 15.04.20

Desvoy
Thank you. All found