3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PhoenixDrogo 15.04.20 06:40 pm

Help. Do not appear additional tasks. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Playing on the PS4. Bought the game immediately with two additions. Noticed that additional jobs from the labels are not displayed. Taken only vedmachi orders. Specifically stratasoul immediately with the addition of blood and wine. Run to the nearest sign with the tasks. Take it. Additional tasks to display only one quest marked as " stony heart." Asked a friend, he was the same. Help to understand, and then have the game put stanova
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 15.04.20

PhoenixDrogo
And to read selected ads and see if that will help?

J
James Alan Hetfield 15.04.20

on some plates additional task orders , the other can just be question marks that will be scattered throughout the map , that you just from this Board took no job and just opened a unknown place

s
strong.play 15.04.20

James Alan Hetfield
Golden words))

s
strong.play 15.04.20

PhoenixDrogo
Really when you take a appear at some interesting sights in the form of a question mark.Some have vedmachi orders some Extra.What I'm telling you James Alan Hetfield told you everything.And it so happened that I had Pattakos))

B
Bupycop 15.04.20

James Alan Hetfield
PhoenixDrogo
Question marks, on each stand with the ads, they even do not have to take enough to go to the booth and activate it, then open all the hidden places ? in the area of the Bulletin Board. And the job, look ads with print, and not simple piece of paper.