3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cevill 15.04.20 06:40 pm

Fable on Windows 7 (Fable)

I have a fable (4 cd) shorter on the piggy game is good but the new comp (windows 7) such trouble: the game is established I start and then appears a window which says about the problem and recommended to run the game in safe mode. well, I fumbled the net and they say that 99% should just install directx from the CD. well, I think POF has installed, but the window still POPs up. and in which mode I have a game not run after the start the game crashes and popping up supposedly the program ended and all. what to do to play what you want but it doesn't work(
32 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 15.04.20

Yes, I have the same problem, people, run...... .

L
Lunh 15.04.20

The same thing, so bored of this toy.I have the disc developed, and they suggest still won't start. Help!

D
Dzhek Uolters 15.04.20

Mode Windows XP compatibility in the shortcut properties probyval put?

L
Lunh 15.04.20

I already tried that, didn't help. Although earlier HR3 worked fine

D
Dzhek Uolters 15.04.20

Very strange. VirtualBox and tried?

L
Lunh 15.04.20

No , I don't even know what it is. If not difficult, write more in detail , please

D
Dzhek Uolters 15.04.20

Windows 7 includes a program that can help solve compatibility issues. It is invoked with the command %systemroot%/system32/msdt.exe -id PCWDiagnostic or control Panel — Troubleshoot — Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.

D
Dzhek Uolters 15.04.20

Ku-ku! Well, did it help?

L
Lunh 15.04.20

Jack Walters

No , I haven't made another attempt to install. Risna still can not master, time that no, it is hot, the beaches draws more than the computer :) maybe Later again venture . Nostalgia all the same on the old and favorite games.

N
NanoTapok 15.04.20

Jack, this also did not help.

L
Lunh 15.04.20

Well, do not go Stryi games fine on seven. I even have Sims 2 blunted. The game itself is installed , but the plug and additional materials through time. So we'll have to accept . Or seven or nostalgia

N
NeS_ONE 15.04.20

problem is very stupid. You just have to write the nick figures! PS I went!

I
IWrestledABearOnce 15.04.20

NeS_ONE
Yes, by the way, really helped))

N
NeS_ONE 15.04.20

well, that's good

D
Dzhek Uolters 15.04.20

I also tried - everything is fine. The truth is I seven not very fond of. XP as it is dearer...

X
XeOs 15.04.20

ay em necroposter)

same problem, BUT: is 7, is Microsoft C++ 2005, is direktiks drive. The system requirements exceed my PC once in three or four. Nick also wrote the numbers (95). Run in compatibility mode. and nifiga. comes to the screen (Press left mouse button) and then the departure. Without explanation of reasons.

By the way specially for feybl (well, more L2offline) moved on a Pig and the same garbage.

I love it

The Pooh))

X
XeOs 15.04.20

We'll try to remove the codecs

X
XeOs 15.04.20

gone for a while, but I think it's back to the quest to Accompany the merchants

B
BELFEGOR IZENGARD 15.04.20

Comrades help somebody problem 7ke installed games start to run and black screen then error and all either close or find on the Internet 4жисковая norms worked on the Pig

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 15.04.20

renew the wood and pereustanovit game