3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSRSergey1234 15.04.20 06:41 pm

The costumes in the game (The Evil Within 2)

Passed the game on nightmare difficulty only gave 2 suits,no one knows how to 3? Namely the classic chtoli
16 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenoscape 15.04.20

USSRSergey1234
also went on the Nightmare gave 3 suit , but I read that also give infinite ammo ,I was not given (
XS what rewards depend

P
Patrick Kharkov 15.04.20

USSRSergey1234
Xenoscape
Guys, as you have already completed the entire game on hard difficulty level, say, after the game unlocks a new difficulty level? As in the first part of the game difficulty Akum.

U
USSRSergey1234 15.04.20

Xenoscape
I mean you gave the classic?

X
Xenoscape 15.04.20

USSRSergey1234
yeah,3 of the suit were given ,letterboxing the new regime ,the gel is something else . Collected all vospominaniya slides and documents 38 out of 40 ,took place as thoroughly as possible , infinite ammo may give if you pass the shooting range I went here it .because of what specifically gave the Classic costume XS)

X
Xenoscape 15.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
Yes,Classic mode opens,he is all powerful) to pass I'm sure it won't)

I
Inkvizitor nubov 15.04.20

Xenoscape
USSRSergey1234
look, do a new game plus it is impossible on a higher difficulty level to start? on YouTube I saw that there appears, like either what you have now, or lower. I now on average, pass and of course new game plus only going to a nightmare start, because it was on the same playing pumped and hammered snaryagu.

P
Patrick Kharkov 15.04.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I think wrong will be the second time the game saved, all weapons, ammunition, skills pumped on higher difficulty if you passed on a lower difficulty level. New game + gives you all your saved, on the same difficulty level. And if you increase the level of complexity, all your progress will be reset as if you're playing for the first time. So it was in the first game. So just need to start the first game held at the level of Nightmare and not Survival. Well, if I'm wrong, and you can play New game + with fully preserved your progress from the first passage, and thus to increase the difficulty level yet, then I'm all for it. :)
I haven't passed the game to see what's out there and what will happen next. It is necessary to try to experiment.
Ask better interview of the two boys in this thread who have unsubscribed, so they passed the entire game, and only they can know the answer to your question. Can I start the game or not. Good luck.

b
b6611 15.04.20

Xenoscape
Perhaps the bonuses that you get at the end of the game depend on the quality of passage, and time spent.

I

Patrick Kharkov
thanks for the reply, I myself like to end not long from now, I will soon

N
Niakris13 15.04.20

The Inquisitor newbies
you can not put a difficulty above the one on which you passed the game.

N
Niakris13 15.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
open classic challenge. There's not AutoSave, and normal saves are limited(in what Qty do not know, did not check). And there can not be pumped no weapons, no skills of SEB.

I

Niakris13
a bad deal. some stupid choice of developers - below, and above no.

S
Semen Pervov 15.04.20

Passed the game on Medium difficulty, gave all the costumes in addition to classic, almost all documents are collected and memories are also gathered. Went all the shooting, nothing. Began to pass the new game + I hope after it, something will give

L
Leon S Kenedy 15.04.20

Passed by the complexity of survival,all documents,all the memories of all the slides and found only 1 figure and 9 keys from the cabinets and 1 pouch, time spent 28 hours.Opened all 3 suit 40 000 gel,Magnum,a new level of complexity,and obrezali screen in the game settings.

I
I3ender 15.04.20

Niakris13 wrote:
There's not AutoSave, and normal saves are limited(in what Qty do not know, did not check).
7 pieces in the game.

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Patrick Kharkov wrote:
in the New game + with fully preserved your progress from the first passage, and thus to increase the level of
Of course not,otherwise what's the point of difficulty,usually in all these games so.