3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 15.04.20 06:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Mark of the Ninja)

Share, guys.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

I am very much pleased - the duck is that the game does not impose his own style of passing, like Go steal something, but don't kill anyone, you hear me?, do not kill, and that rating will reduce, to kill is bad here the same amount of points for living to the end of the mission the enemy = the count of points is well dead enemy, so you can cut the whole level and get a decent amount of points for passing, and you can not touch anyone and get a little bit more or a bit less, the difference is small.

M
MaxZapod 15.04.20

I really liked the game similar to the movie Ninja assassin

T
Taicho 15.04.20

Toy liked. Even the ending of the game was like.

S
SkyraX 15.04.20

very reminiscent of the sensations of the good old ninja gaiden on nes,but there is action and there is more stealth,kstatti who tried vzlomat on the coin to upgrade?Artmann finds changes,but when you enter the game again becomes as it was,even freezing does not help,what to do?

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

SkyraX
To collect coins?, not?

S
SkyraX 15.04.20

Seregaz13
well so Makar, I ninja is fully pumped by the end of the game the best,and I want to have in the initial mesiah to pump to the max,while playing for chesney and walk in stealth

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

SkyraX
First of all, all at the initial stage of the game you're still not Procesi, because upgrades are opened gradually, and the latter generally at the end of the game, even if you necicarily a bunch of coins to put them anywhere.
Second, if you pass each mission, doing everything, ie get all 9 coins, their number is enough to take almost all of the perks available, and there is, as I understand it, there are a number of fighting techniques, because you walk stealth to take them don't, and this is honestly earned amount would be enough for you
Thirdly perks after all there is such that the difference almost all investigated and researched everything you will not feel.

S
ScorpionBSG 15.04.20

Well what can we say, we have before us a product worthy, very worthy. Nothing to complain about, after all, the creators of Shank. Already the 3rd hit. Great stealth, the level design. A rare game in 2D style + stealth, which many will like. Rating 10 out of 10.

S
SkyraX 15.04.20

and what does new game+

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

You have everything you earned in the regular game, but imposed a number of restrictions due to which the game becomes harder (decrease the angle, you kill with 1 shot, clean the circles indicating the propagation of sound, the circles denoting the area of suspicion for the guards, etc.)

s
sallivan13 15.04.20

Pour somebody a screen from the main menu when the character's back with the tattoo in all growth!

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

it?

s
sallivan13 15.04.20

Seregaz13
Yes! Thank you!

R
Russian Combine 15.04.20

In fact, after the opening of the 2nd suit, Kutch is no longer needed, it is a pity only that the 2nd costume is the best, the rest sucks.

d
dozer21088 15.04.20

The best 2D game I played.This is a 10 out of 10!
PS the Tat is cool, the main character,he would imagine something similar zalabany(without going to face:) just spin already Zaneta samurai.

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

Russian Combine
well, it's someone like me that's generally the style with the teleport did not like, I prefer pure stealth.

s
said_sochi 15.04.20

as proiti poslednem levels under the last mission! please help

S
Seregaz13 15.04.20

Read here http://www.alleng.ru/d/rusl/rusl355.htm it will help you.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 15.04.20

Only yesterday was. The game is just AWESOME!!! I liked it very much. Don't pass it by! The only thing that riled is the fact that in later levels the game becomes very difficult. In the last mission I'm a little joystick in the screen is not loaded. And all the rules. But I advise you to play with a gamepad.

N
Nefesh 15.04.20

Super game. The best of its kind. Great stealth, beautiful graphics, good animation and the levels are very go game-to-face. The plot may for some and trivial, but it's in really good stealth... because of this stealth can forgive any Malachi. In General, the game was almost gone, and I don't regret playing it;)