3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glock X 04.10.19 06:31 pm

How to determine which armor is better (Fallout 4)

I now have all the armor is improved to the maximum, and in shops, chests, on the bodies of enemies, etc. the armor on the minimal, maximum, average. Attention, question: How to know whether armor while improving my cooler or not ?Write, I will be glad to any answers
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VECTOR- 04.10.19

All your armor's HP and stimulants

F
Funt_1977 04.10.19

Glock X
Wikipedia exist, but in General, it would be nice to know what kind of armor you are there pumped ...

B
Basil44 04.10.19

300-level armor is not needed - run in kombeza the 111th.

l
longerr2007 04.10.19

Glock X
How do you know? To take and improve on the bench.

t
tchuzhy 04.10.19

If
Glock X wrote:
all the armor is improved to the maximum
it is the job of the Subway is made for obtaining the 5th level armor. It can even stick to the regular coat. This is the coolest.

p
potter790 04.10.19

Glock X wrote:
the maximum average.
Well, probably heavy armor will be better, not? )))
In addition, the armor can not be pumped to the max, what that layer provides protection from energy, some of ballistics, and at the same time they are placed. The legendary armor that gives protection from poisons, physical damage sets from super mutants, the sets of damage from people, etc. In f there is no universal armor from it all, and therefore the best armor there is.

s
saa0891 04.10.19

If you take the power under article
X-01,in Nuka-World is the quantum X-01 her stats are even steeper.
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F_%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82_%D0%A5-01

Taking the usual heavy armor that naturally has the highest stats
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F_(Fallout_4)
but there is one little secret,you can take any of several different parts of the armor the main thing that they had the legendary prefix protective (which gives 15% damage reduction in immobility) ie if you put 5 of these parts of the damage can be reduced greatly,and if more weapons to equip with such property will be immune to damage.

C
CHADREX 04.10.19

What's the difference, take any you like and improve on it. If too weak to protect you can add the parameters via soft fo4edit.

G
Glock X 04.10.19

Basil44
I have 84 minutes

G
Glock X 04.10.19

tchuzhy
you mean the armored suits ?I have a dirty form 111 against bullets and 111 against damage

G
Glock X 04.10.19

longerr2007 wrote:
How do you know? To take and improve on the bench.
not enough money to buy all the undermining

G
Glock X 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Well, probably heavy armor will be better, not?
I'm talking about improvements and not about class

G
Glock X 04.10.19

Funt_1977 wrote:
it would be nice to know what kind of armor you are there pumped ...
I agree with you, but about armor, long explains, it's all legendary or something because of the name long

G
Glock X 04.10.19

I apologize for such a long answer, the connection was bad and the site is not loaded

t
tchuzhy 04.10.19

Glock X
Talking about bullet-proof layer 5-th class. I use it on all the clothes. The best there is. No legendary not be compared. Prior to the passage of jobs from subway a good option is a form of General. Since your forms are all on the slots to save, something to improve makes no sense. Except that yellow coat just protects from radiation. Oh, and for additional features you can see whether you need additional strength, or intuition.

G
Glock X 04.10.19

I have a bulletproof coat subway class 4 but it is as a form hunter is compatible only with the helmet under it i.e. nothing to wear, and I have one military uniform on 110 bullets, and 110 of the energy better, not counting the pile pile of the legendary metal, I have protection from bullets 486, 452 of the energy and radiation 124 (I have all the armor sharpened ultra-light), with a coat of subway performance is strongly reduced