3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Strider987 15.04.20 06:41 pm

Clave gamepad or mouse? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The actual question..
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 15.04.20

Naturally claveau-mouse

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Of course shooters,a lot of hot keys,and almost every function has its own button.

K
Kilimor 15.04.20

On the gamepad will not be easy. The keyboard and mouse.

L
Lllllllama 15.04.20

If you know how normally you use it, the gamepad. Much discomfort will not be. Especially if you don't care... just play what you want.

C
Chevak 15.04.20

If you have a choice - I offer to combine.
As did I: if the time for the game in abundance, it started with enthusiastic slavomisla. Especially if the team has a lot of mages. Rasskazovka with kawamichi undoubtedly easier and faster. Through rasskazovka fights will be faster, will have time to grab more content, to continue to advance the plot. But when it begin to strain and get tired, it's time to connect the pad to ground sekotan on the couch and continue from there.

x
xoen 15.04.20

Keyboard+mouse because a lot of buttons. Especially cool if the keyboard and mouse programmable.
The controller here is very inferior in all respects.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 15.04.20

Keyboard+mouse is better but there are games with a controller function , so that upasena on the keyboard , a
just didn't add up ,when you have often beat on the buttons on the keyboard !? Example the game Need For Speed The Run - when you walk cartoon the stage and GG need to move !?- that's the first problem , that is, as in the saying :-
Good spoon for Dinner !

m
makc11021992 15.04.20

onli keyboard and mouse, I tried on the controller, there are a couple of the easy pieces, but kasyak finding items that still button viola no but it is pressed by default, however in a cone in front of the face of the character. And every corner had to run to see if you can get into this barrel and take this thing. and the mouse jiggled for a few seconds and everyone saw and viola at the square do not need a Persian in each wall face poke

T
The Strider987 15.04.20

I like the game I played, and the controller and a keypad, mouse . Mixed experience, on the one hand the game itself Creech that it's designed to Claudia with a mouse, but nevertheless, on the controller still comfortable to play. Each option has its advantages. +Claudia is hot kei and more convenient menu control. +Smooth controller movement and how strange it is collecting loot,makc11021992 said geypade not convenient to collect the loot, if you hold the button A within a certain radius of where you can collect all the items. So play what you want or can combine, as he said Chevak.

S
SS44 15.04.20

This is still Yes... Collecting piles of loot lying on the ground by pressing one kopki on the keyboard is somehow not happening. And geypade it is currently. But everything else geypade as it is not accustomed for such games(((