3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 15.04.20 06:42 pm

How to kill immortal NPCs? (Fallout 4)

Remember what was the command to disable immortality, and the command itself I do not remember. There seems to have been something with the word essential. Remind me of this team.
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Pelagenko 15.04.20

enter killall)

A
AdamSl 15.04.20

Immortal NPC can only die in the story.

O
Orochimaru24 15.04.20

setessential 0 , and the id of the character with the mouse as in many codes

S
Skylest 15.04.20

Yes delete them just disable command (select the character with the mouse and enter)
To return until he removed the ID selection, enter enable. So it is possible things unnecessary to remove)

2KotoSa 15.04.20

Orochimaru says.

n
nikita2112 15.04.20

Orochimaru24
This command doesn't work.
Remember that I found a website with a list of commands, there was such a team I even used it, and now can't find it.

A
Aenmutus 15.04.20

Put mod.
I have advanced launcher, so there just have a checkbox for this reason.

n
nikita2112 15.04.20

Aenmutus
Thank you, the mod turned out.

D
Dzhon Hokkins 15.04.20

Skylest
disable - make the object invisible in the game . The command to remove from the game - markfordelete . Just be careful with it - clearly display the mouse cursor on the ID , write the command and inter .After a week of game time the object will be deleted ( if YY there will be at least a couple , three days ) .

S
Skylest 15.04.20

John Hawkins
Not just invisible, he's not yuzaetsya and it does not stumble and in General is lost

O
Orochimaru24 15.04.20

nikita2112
This just there) by the Way strange that didn't work http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

W
Wild Rider 15.04.20

Let me guess, Preston wanted to fill up?

n
nikita2112 15.04.20

Wild Rider
Young. So, as a joke. The settlement was like a whole cut.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 15.04.20

Before using markfordelete I would recommend to do first is disable - enable just to make sure that removed what we need....

Something is doubtful about weeks. After all, the corpses of enemies also essentially receive the same command after death.
And wash the BCH marked for deletion disappears when you restart the game.

p
pasha0109 15.04.20

Wild Rider
YES IT IS

C
ChangerSM 17.12.20

Aenmutus
and what kind of mod?

A
Artem270794 05.05.22

And my game is generally buggy to its fullest. At the beginning, I installed the Fate of wanderer mod, then stuffed about two hundred plugins and removed some modifications from FOW, as bugs with quests and inventory. In general, I decided to go beyond the institute and now the task fell out to "eliminate the subway" which is not very desirable. In other respects, you can do it, the Deacon is completely immortal, even setessential 0 does not help.

M
Mage Hermit 05.05.22

Fashion