3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkadiy Kolosov 15.04.20 06:43 pm

Error RGSC \"The game was not launched via the Steam Client (code 15)\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Error of the launcher. Code: 15 The game was not launched via the Steam Client
help with this oshibki how to solve it
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
OnLive 15.04.20

License. Up to this point everything was fine, online time more than 60 hours. When you press play climbs Error program Code 15 launch, The game was not launched via the Steam Client. And requires to install it again... the Game is installed. The Incentive in the common folder with the game is weighs 60.6 GB. Anyone have a similar problem was? Tell me.

w
wasp85 15.04.20

try to double-check the cache integrity!!!as an option!

O
OnLive 15.04.20

wasp85
Sorry for nubo question... But how to do it?

L
Light_Soul 15.04.20

OnLive
Spoiler

PS Launch from steam?

A
Aleksey Daev 15.04.20

Hello! Just ran into a problem. When you start GTA 5, I show a Steam window, politely offering to choose where to install the game. After I found the location of the game launcher flew"Error run program. Code: 15 The game was not launched via the Steam Client. A bit of wandering around the Internet and found the forum Rockstar review... they Say don't panic, and just choose to install the location where you previously downloaded the game. Five seconds and you're done! I note that I have a license purchased on steam. Will be glad if someone helped!

L
Light_Soul 15.04.20

RIMSLER
I see on the header are in essence not...

I
Ildar Fattahov 15.04.20

wasp85
I have the same problem. cash propreity celostnosti not go out, because steam says that the game on the PC. that is, to check he had nothing, in the properties of the item highlighted in gray, click not. tried to download the latest patch official. when installing it also says, first install the game.
What kind of nonsense... the game is in the common folder, will not go away from there...

w
wasp85 15.04.20

Ildar Fattakhov
the path in the settings for the Stim test!

d
dd300 15.04.20

All hell knows, maybe the person who wrote the solution so no need to shout what it was. For those who have popping up error code: 15
1.Go to the C:drive
2.Create a My Documents folder
3.Here we go into the users folder.
4.Next to the folder under your name.
5.See the Documents folder, click on it right mouse button.
6.Go to properties last row.
7.The layout tab. (See three keys and the path to this folder)
8.Select average, press go and specify the previously created folder in My Documents
9.Click apply and all of our documents, including settings and gta 5 social club will move.

This is due to the fact that the game does recognize Cyrillic, all paths must be in English. Of course you can simply rename the user, but I like it more. I also from the beginning it was all the type of top I was moved, and then just suddenly began to show off, this method helped. Incidentally there was a crack from reloaded for the skidrow website the last topic, maybe someone will be useful.

D
Des Way Motten 15.04.20

dd300
There is a much better solution,just put new Windows 8.1 on the second disk and have two OS as me) and steamed do not need

d
dd300 15.04.20

Further, those who have a mission took off and during boot it gives an error, so back up.
1.Plug-in Internet.
2.Go to the save game (With Documents Boxart Games, GTA5, the SEVEN-digit NUMBER).
3.Throw our the saves in another folder. THE FIRST TWO FILES DO NOT TOUCH IT CONFIGS.
4.Take other people's saves, it is desirable that they needed a obdata and the desired language is not all fit, add to folder saves.
5.Ship GTA5 IF ERROR, THROW AND AGAIN a FRESH COPY somewhere (where record firing, but be sure to delete the old and insert the new again), IN ANY CASE, do NOT turn OFF the INTERNET!!!
6.If you see the activation error, then it loaded.
7.When loaded, turn the game. (CTRL+TAB and while holding down, click in an empty area of the desktop back otherwise it will unfold).
8.Then dump the saves of others, we throw our.
9.Go back into the game, load the last save and voila.

IN THIS WAY, WE BYPASS THE SOCIAL CLUB, UNTIL IT WILL UNHOOK FROM THE GAME OR FIX BUGS WILL HEMORRHOIDS...

In the documents it is evident that the saves that are stored separately from the social club, apparently he makes in the likeness of the copies in the cache causing crashes, in fact it is not needed, most use the pirates and unlikely to be released online.

9T0NN
8.1 why do I have this issue on all OS with any discharge, I'm just trying to help people looking for solutions to the problem in different ways... the LATTER METHOD is 100 POUNDS WORKING BUT the TOP NOT ALWAYS.

K
Kirill26rus 15.04.20

The problem is the following
After reinstalling Windows infinite boot social club or flies such an error

in the end, I can not play

M
MrRiddler 15.04.20

Steam run.

R
Renat Imambaev 15.04.20

The name of the computer in what language?

B
Bulat24 15.04.20

where did you bought the game?

K
Kirill26rus 15.04.20

Renat Imanbaev
eng
Bulat24
steam
MrRiddler
launched through steam to long to load to social club then departure

M
MrRiddler 15.04.20

The error code says that the game is not launched through steam!

K
Kirill26rus 15.04.20

MrRiddler
because at first, I tried to launch through steam(infinite loading social club), and then through the root game folder
okay, to hell with it I'll try pereskazhet

L
Light_Soul 15.04.20

Kirill26rus
Try checking the integrity of.

Spoiler

K
Kirill26rus 15.04.20

Light_Soul
probyval