3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reapergods6666 15.04.20 06:43 pm

How to hack these fucking castles (Elex)

Tell me how to pick locks ??
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanfil 15.04.20

I quickly crawl the mouse ,times 20 turned,just random,I did not understand

R
RussianAlex 15.04.20

mnda... I understand the principle with the second broken lock picks
so. we have the average 8 pins. taking the mouse from left to right watch the reaction.
once the 2 pins turn white and rise - the right way. REMEMBER THE PIN WHERE THE OPENING. move the lock pick on if next to pin all fell - so the next in the sequence is on the other side of the raised block. repeat until you get the right combination. in the end, the opening will look like (number of pins, arrow - move skeleton key)->4,5,6(fell). ->4,5<-3->6,7,8(fell). ->4,5<-3->6,7<-2->8<-1 All. The castle is open
I warn you once: the UNIT RAISED PINS is NEVER disconnected, until the discovery of the castle. beginning combination is possible in both directions, the unit is ALWAYS the last(with the exception of options 1 to 8 in sequence). It is also possible that you hook the standing unit later. example - went up 2 pairs in a row is 45, and 78. so some of them (most likely 78) will be in the middle of the combination.

G
GG4 15.04.20

RussianAlex
Whaddya think this is at the expense of the master keys? Save before opening and if you break the load. One more pick to wear makes no sense and the more even swing unnecessary skill the indestructible pick.

S
Stroitel Administracii 15.04.20

It is not necessary to do at random. Everything is exactly the same as in Risen
Spoiler

R
RussianAlex 15.04.20

GG4
I'm not worried. broken lock picks not a problem for me, a couple of dozen already typed. And/L - unsportsmanlike like that... and it does not help sometimes. because the combo is changed, the variation changes depends on the complexity of the castle

S
Setesh 15.04.20

I have a General misunderstanding of what until found 1 chest that allowed me to open my skill of hacking, fit, poke, decided to continue, I pressed cancel, kept a look - the chest is open

m
madmax315 15.04.20

RussianAlex
How combination locks to open, even did not remember the instruction when the first castle fell, now does not work.

M
Marvik 15.04.20

madmax315
the numbers in red are not such
yellow - need to swap
green stand their ground