3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Gerilovich 16.04.20 09:20 pm

A faithful follower (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

A faithful follower from the first part someone was found?If Yes, where and how?(preferably with screenshots from both sides,if not difficult)
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEVAXP 16.04.20

Not yet Met!

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

Ruslan Gerilovich
You mean Crysania))?

p
prick1e 16.04.20

Ioannn
As funny as it may sound, but Krysari really the only faithful follower. Because he's the only one who is Talion, and not bright to the master and serves, not by compulsion, but by personal initiative. It is a pity that the game is fucked mechanics, in which the orcs could join you on their own.

R
Ruslan Gerilovich 16.04.20

prick1e
Yes there is, and indeed in this series pissed away a lot of things actually...

R

Ioannn
About the update 1 more part where you choose sworn enemy and a loyal follower.
Nemesis appears on the scene in Minas ITIL and follower should Nurse.But I got to the end of the game was not.Now re going through, I think due to a bug with updating it.

S
Straiff 16.04.20

A faithful follower of your store. In the top left corner button with the skull. There he sits. I have changed a little but feathers left)

R

Straiff
I have now more than 150 orcs, it would be difficult to find.But thanks for the tip)))

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

prick1e
Me joined in the battle (supposedly, but I could be wrong, this was long ago) told someone there about loyalty, and it will fight on my side.
Ruslan Gerilovich
Krysari met me when fortress first took it.

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

Ruslan Gerilovich
Yes there is, and indeed in this series pissed away a lot of things actually...
For example)?

R

Ioannn
The most banal. Only 4 fortresses in the game(Minas Morgul is not considered for the plot), you can just APAT of the cell of the fortress and all!!More advanced training the army, well maybe more of stats to fill.And that's just what built this game.If you specifically find fault with the game, it's a lot of shit to write.

p
prick1e 16.04.20

Ioannn
For example, the strategic part, the impact of your actions on the game world, the meaning of the capture of the fortresses and the captains, the pumping of the orcs. It was possible to implement a normal army, the capture of various fortresses, I would give him bonuses such as mounts, armor, strength, credibility of retaliation, at a certain value, it would be possible to send worms with the requirement to submit or die and so can continue for a very long time, all this is done in the game at atalis

S
Straiff 16.04.20

Straiff wrote:
A faithful follower of your store. In the top left corner button with the skull. There he sits. I have changed a little but feathers left)
Amendment: I'm loyal Orc appeared after plot turn with Bruson. The one in the store sat - just turned out to look like.

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

prick1e
I agree with you! I saw the map, thought - 'll send an army of orcs to capture or defend against Sauron! PFF, in fact, sitting in the four regions not counting Minas Morgul! Why make such a map, then?