3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Montagne 16.04.20 09:22 pm

Kits emergency (Dying Light)

Guys, I Neformal 300 sets, and there stood one question: where better to take them in the Slums, Old city or the Suburbs? just want them with max squeeze.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 16.04.20

Montagne
No matter where to donate. It is important to pass the night at maximum complexity.

A
Andrey Romashin 16.04.20

Ivanychi
This is the correct answer!!!!!

M
Montagne 16.04.20

Thanks for the reply! 10 legkondi 38 apnulsya)

T
TownSparrow 16.04.20

Ivanychi
The correct opinion!

I
Ivanych 16.04.20

Andrey Romashin
TownSparrow
And that's the hell you are writing? For the bonuses? Why put the discussion in meaningless words?

R
RGC 16.04.20

Some nonsense, playing on nightmare and no matter the night I pass, or day, give the same experience

c
chudodaniel 16.04.20

No shouting please, tell me, what is a disaster ? I go into quarantine, the car is colored. What are they looking for ? If a fac on the game ? Some simple things are not in the clues is not clear.

D
DancingLenin 16.04.20

chudodaniel
Maybe I'm not on time, but without shouting) emergency response - emergency like. And in quarantine zones need to either kill all the zombies, simultaneously closing all the cracks where they climb, or to assemble these kits in case of emergencies. If the car is colored, then there and look.

A
AlexFox001 19.07.22

What if I collect a lot of emergency kits, hand them over to the storekeeper, and instead of experience, he says that I helped them, and I want to get experience.