3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hayvay 16.04.20 09:22 pm

What to expect from South Park: The Fractured But Wholeот? (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

South Park: The Fractured But Wholeот?
The trailer for the game was good,but if the game is as cool as the trailer or the first chat!!!
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 16.04.20

Of course.

S
Sanya Govoruha 16.04.20

For me it will be game of the year)

P
Playersaharan 16.04.20

Depend on what is the role of Obsidian in the success of the first part. If the humor and situations were invented personally by the creators of the series, it's nothing to worry about

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.04.20

Sanya Govorukha
If you will (Oh please!!!) in 2015. Personally vote for it on the PG before the new year!

M
Morag_Tong 16.04.20

I think u guys get the bar not lower it.

m
motd 16.04.20

It will be a bomb! More scenes and quests with Towelie.

A
Alexzah 16.04.20

As the Stick of the Truth, only better

s
samsami 16.04.20

Alexzah
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

A
AngelV777 16.04.20

Trash. Eel. Sodomy.

And in two times more than in the first part. GOTY. Abortion vaginababe in the ass Mr. Masochist.... I did not live in vain...

L
LightColorWave 16.04.20

In the last part mocked RPGs and MMOs, in that we'll trash the comics))))

H
Hayvay 16.04.20

A parody of the Citizen and other superhero movies

M
Maksim Tigr 16.04.20

I'm afraid that the game can be divided into the DLS, because it is Yubisoft, they can be anything wait, want to get 2K for the full game, not cut into pieces(

M
Mr.lordi.vs 16.04.20

I would like to see the atmosphere of the cartoon, a parody of comic books and movies on them, well, Go Chinpokomon)

R
Redkin_Stanislav 16.04.20

What to expect from the new parts?
Thrashers, scope, epic, Mat a lot of mats, the blackest of humor..All of this in South Park: The Fractured Wholeot

L
LaFeT666 16.04.20

waiting for hollow gap and sartirny humor

L
LuckyStriker35 16.04.20

I'm sure that after such an amazing first part, the second will not disappoint us!

D
Dvorf 16.04.20

Disappoint still as game prosidaet in terms of the plot after the mid-game DLC is finally silent.... Throughout the game there were 2 bug 1st krasnal the game after Butters put the hamster in the ass we the 2nd was in the finals when we beat the crap out of himself and the character Wendy slowed down the game after you use 2nd skill on us

M
MagicCover 16.04.20

what to expect from fractured but whole? ahaha, probably broken points))