3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamononaiji 16.04.20 09:22 pm

Help! Can't fix the game freeze! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

When you first start the game is normal, subsequent 5-10 minutes and the game freezes completely.And so each time.Version pirated. Help Board if you can.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 16.04.20

vlad18sheva
it happens...when I run an hour and a half calm, and when it hangs after 5 minutes of play.
The problem is not hardware-software, the problem is to optimize the game.
Play with the graphics settings-another way out to think hard.
p.s. it was a simpler time-does not pull a computer game, it slows down, pulls-no problem.
Now figs you will understand-run the new thief-all on max and fly the first 5-10 minutes, then hung (not responding display driver), and the same with titantron...same with Mordor. Hangs the video driver...

Y
Yep Nope 16.04.20

Optimization nothing to do with, believe it there are good! If the systems all fit, then you will help ---> http://www.playground.ru/files/middle-earth_shadow_of_mordor_fiks_ustranyayushchiy_propusk_kadrov-80294/

a
andreiusa 16.04.20

I have the sound and blinked at the monitor and black screen napisal tray error vydeo memory. the reason I broke up. put or default or you can make YOUR OVERCLOCKING stable settings video cards and all the Rebbe.

v
vladik865 16.04.20

andreiusa
Thank you very much! Forgotten what happens in Mass Effect Andromeda has the same problem but was taam at least write the thing, and then just hangs and all. now the stock has set and everything is fine.