3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex200986 16.04.20 09:23 pm

Bug with inventory (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Guys, I faced someone with the sort: In inventory, when you point at any object, a pop-up window flashing with a certain frequency. When you point at things in gear, or when you trade with someone, this is not. A small thing, but annoying ) And even the theft of one pop-up window is overlaid on another when you need to choose the number of items that are going to steal. Terribly awkward turns
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 16.04.20

Same garbage. Had this problem after the recent patch. The Incentive also people write about it.
I have one thought... Yesterday knocked out the lights in the house, and while the laptop worked on battery, noticed that the flashing was not. Battery laptop includes limiting the frame rate to 30. Now I think tonight you should try in game settings to limit to 30 frames, can help.

a
alex200986 16.04.20

Hmm... I'll try in the evening Too. And the incentive solution is not found?
In the morning today just to experiment, start new game.So at the beginning on the ship such blinking is not observed. It turns out, they appear with a certain time

B
BoriskaE 16.04.20

I have the same thing... the Support is silent, in Runet yet.

E
Eynart 16.04.20

Turned the limit up to 30 frames - blink no. Turned 60 no. Turned off the restriction (returned as it was) - still flashing no...
What sorcery is this?..

B
BoriskaE 16.04.20

Eynart
Like witchcraft in the locations .... the more Persians on the screen, the more likely the beginning of a blink.

a
alex200986 16.04.20

On one of the forums suggested the reason for this bug is: it Is believed that this happens when you have the satellites have some sort of temporary companion (cat, squeak, etc.).
Today, I checked. Came out of the Fort, the cat disappeared, turned into a skill, blink disappeared with the cat.

H
HABAPPO 16.04.20

alex200986
It seems that it is. I have this flashing started when the black cock behind me, which then turns into the devil