3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morganya 16.04.20 09:23 pm

Sweetfx (Elex)

Guys tell me is there any sweetfx for Elex-a?
19 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 16.04.20

Morganya
And to install and configure no luck ? There all just done . I personally like the game came out established

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

Morganya
I have one. Throw off the PM. Throw in the system folder. By the way, I used to Pray. )))

7 look 16.04.20

Kraicher
Throw me, if not difficult. And then I installed Reshade, all perfectly set up, played for three days, and after the game has stopped running. Throws the error"The application terminated abnormally, etc. If you remove DXGI.dll from the folder with the game, then everything is fine start.
upd
...... It is not necessary. Puzzle game, damn it. Turned off Fraps and Reshade to work with, although today we played with Reshade and enabled Fraps'om.

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

7 look
Sent. Button F 11 - turn on, turn off.

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

7 look
Why do you need Fraps. I don't use anymore. Better use MSI Afterburner or PlayClaw 5 (depends on what game.). Fraps eats a lot of resources.
In the game, for temperature monitoring, I use these two apps. And residerm no compatibility issues.

M
Morganya 16.04.20

And there is not one for the soap to cleanly remove it? And then it turns out too bright.

D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20

Morganya
In Reshade to use: Clarity and Luma Sharpen.

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

Morganya
Here is my picture with Readom. I am satisfied with. But with a brightness to play.

v
vainalivai 16.04.20

Tell me not experienced.
This program which affects the lighting? Annoying when in the street(afternoon) run to a dark room, you need to wait a few seconds, the lighting is optimized, otherwise nothing is visible.

p
poyapov 16.04.20

gloccc
Kraicher
how to install tell? try using it to solve my problem with flickering water - MB shaders will be picking.

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

poyapov
Open the archive, mark the folder and 3 files, and click extract (WinRAR must be installed). Choose log. disk game the system folder and click OK. When you start the game in the top left corner text appears then disappears. so reseg works.

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

vainalivai wrote:
This program which affects the lighting?
Not affected.

p
poyapov 16.04.20

Kraicher
these will go?
Спойлерhttps://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1837/
Спойлерhttps://forums.guru3d.com/threads/sweetfx-shader-suite-release-and-discussion-thread-4.381912/

v
vainalivai 16.04.20

rules of the game, nothing you shit.

v
vainalivai 16.04.20

I герои3 fol2 and play and not whine

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

poyapov
Don't know how the version 1.5.1, and 2.0 to come. But test Suites quickly. Set. Not like, not go - someone had deleted the files Suite. And that's all. ))

K
Kraicher 16.04.20

vainalivai wrote:
rules of the game, nothing you shit.
And who is shit? Like Sweet FKH discussed. ))

W
Wolf347 16.04.20

Morganya
Guys tell me is there any sweetfx for Elex-a?
Of course.
Spoiler

Use it for all games

7 look 16.04.20

Kraicher
Thanks for the app, and just used Fraps.