3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TripleA 16.04.20 09:23 pm

Unity with the elements (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tell me how the talent Unity with the elements. Written reduces the necessary number of OD for spells, if you stand on the surface of the same element. In fact, I'm standing in water and spells Gidrofizike are the same. Thanks in advance
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 16.04.20

Snake3396
perhaps the magic shield blocks the effects of it bonus no

A
Alister993 16.04.20

Snake3396
unlock the GM mode and as Fur said: In the heading of EXPERIMENTS!

s
sobr21 16.04.20

I'm not a Pro , but here's a couple of tips on this talent . First elements are ice - fire-oil - poison . Water is not considered an element so points move does not reduce the simple solution here is to cast these items at the feet of the magician and specialize it to what the same - you will not be able to stand on the ice and poison. I have hydrologist casts under foot do not remember the name Skil is below the earth was covered with ice . If the earth should then kastui the most common first skill gem.

B
Baskerv 16.04.20

Snake3396
If you stand in water - it works. Another thing is that the game does not always correctly understands where the water is. If you pour the water rain or smashing a barrel - works, but if you stand knee-deep in water near the shore is not always. Unity with the elements is a good talent for casters (especially if the party has more than one): has Castano themselves rain, struck the water with electroceram and voila, almost 3 turns spells of water and air is cheaper for 1 ml.More or less the Pyromancer may use through scorching daggers - 1 dagger for themselves, the other two at the enemy.

T
TripleA 16.04.20

Thank you) also noticed that running talent, there is no