3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilkamaster 16.04.20 09:23 pm

Low FPS (Armored Warfare)

Hello !! I have a problem in the game 20 of 30 fps why if the game seems suitable for my system ?
here are the requirements of the game .
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 cores), ~3.1 G Hz.
RAM: RAM 4GB.
Video: DirectX 10 or above, GeForce GTX 275 or similar.
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8. x64 (64-bit).
but my system radon 8500m hd 1 5 GB
6GB RAM +10 swap
the amd a 8 4500 ( 4 nuclear ) 1 9 Hz analog ai 2nd
Windows 7 64 bit
derect x supported up to 11 th
driver the new . thank you all in advance !))
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stenos 16.04.20

Wait optimization

n
nominar 16.04.20

You don't have some standards ,try 3ty crisis start fps will be the same game on this engine

d
danilkamaster 16.04.20

nominar
I don't remember exactly but I think one krayzis which was only on high settings and everything was normal .

d
danilkamaster 16.04.20

and yet I have wat hunder on average produces 40 30 fps in game and 60 in menu 50 .

s
sagittariu 16.04.20

twist settings I have about the same computer pulls on the minimum salary somewhere in the region of 35 to 50

B
BenziLLLa 16.04.20

Um... Wat hunder?
This is all, of course, learned is MBT, the release is postrelease (who knows what there) for the third year, and for three years good can really be optimized. And the engine it's not so serious.
AW is also worth krossovki edge enzhin three. Plus, Igor has just emerged from PTA. Children's sores are suffering.
If preoritety manual-publisher of the project is poaching the greatest part of the audience from you-know-what game, they will reduce the system requirements. For the people in the game, for the most part, sitting on the gland, which was true seven or eight years ago.

K
Kodjima 16.04.20

I Percent 4 x 3 Hz video Radeon 6900 nd 2 gig memory medium 60 fps,and I finished everything
perhaps a percent weak,and of optimization of the weak,people with good percent all the rules for that stream is seen.

S
Stenos 16.04.20

Chuvaaak , I have a GTX 780 and I7 I sit on the middle with 80-90 FPS , I already told you , wait for optimization , which is a pancake not a priority

R
RAZIEL_ 16.04.20

danilkamaster
Look at the CPU and GPU during the game and he'll understand.

R
R_D_V 16.04.20

Wonder by the way this engine took, firstly it didn't fit the style of the game, and secondly it is too demanding that would alienate some of the players, most of those who played in wot for example. But in the third I in the game to focus not see the engine as the engine is very mediocre graphics even for a game, the same tundra looks much better, especially detailing equipment, everything is very mediocre type of technology HS environment HS and drawdown fps even on top-end hardware. Not something I expect from this project. After the PTA play is tired.

d
danilkamaster 16.04.20

BenziLLLa
it was great if the system nesili .
I mail ru was reading and it says that the game is in the testing stage and therefore we inflated the system . I understand how to test Konitsa and the system will nizat

B
BenziLLLa 16.04.20

danilkamaster
System requirements passport and in fact differ very much.
Generally, on good terms, with each patch (especially in CBT), the optimization is improved - actual requirements will be reduced.
Well, if we do not vmogotu, you can try to optimize the system itself. It is enough to Google.

Z
ZlobnyyKotE 16.04.20

My default exposes the maximum setting, in PVE all without problems, no lags and stuff, but in PVP fps gets PTS. even below 30... When most of the tanks will kill the fps is aligned, it's a case detailing technique, there's like a Spud, HD detail on. only when the tank is close, and then hike on all the time, something like this.

L
Lisstoman 16.04.20

Zlobnicki
Then the video card ,as in WoT, plays an important role. Fps depends on CPU.

a
avtovod 16.04.20

Lisstoman
Yes and no... the Game is quite demanding in respect of Prots do not argue, but here the problem more or less solved, and handles but I'm on my Core 2 Duo after system optimization and games have the fps in the 40-50 based... To optimize only simple equipment on the field of battle was 20 fps. Personally, I have the problem starts when all around begins to sparkle explode and create terribly many particles (smoke, shots, etc.) - fps sags to 25. For starters, he organized the normal cooling of the CPU (prevention of thermal paste, secured a supply of air increased the fan speed of the CPU and put additional on blowing and blowing in the system unit, respectively). Next, in the BIOS the RAM the processor AND the NURSE removed the AUTO holding family operating frequencies according to the stated indicators. (climb in there and read about your percent, operatives, etc.) so as to auto system certainly lowers the performance of the machine (if she is not needed) and when the percent re-straining, returns him to his frequency that takes extra time and the consequence can be a gradation in the frame in the most inappropriate moments)... they also tuned the system for optimal performance in power consumption (Exhibited constant vcore without exceeding the threshold of acceptable values). It is important I think to disable in the Bud in the BIOS unused devices (for example I don't need compotes, LTP,wirefire 1394, Fdd, ide controller, because Sata MNU) freeing up hardware resources. Dale.. diagram power management all devices in Windows - performance. Optimized the allocation of the cache on disk, swap, freed operatives, set up Prefetcher, disable the uploading me unnecessary services in the system.
In General ripped pomaleu everywhere... This has solved the problem with percent and operatives. In nastrojkah video driver of the video card and the game itself put the maximum productivity of graphics and filters, tessellation downgraded to AMD optimized to 4x, turned off anisotropy and antialiasing, triple buffering, and clock went out. pre-prepared frames 1-2. At the same time the resolution of the monitor (this is in the game settings) and a slider of the Shader pushed to the max (and the effects of the Shader post. on low). put a tick transparent foliage, and took it with dynamic change of effects. The rest are all effects set to low, NY lighting - middle (does Not really affect fps, but the overall picture changes)
All ALL the ABOVE helped to make the game smooth at the same time with the greatest resolution and clarity of shaders, sacrificing the beauty of the effects. For me, it is more important than the dynamics of the game and stability. There is only one outstanding problem - the optimization of the configuration of the game (like wot tweaker WoT) where at the root I can delete all the flash, smoke, dirt, explosions, dust, etc. due to which when the game starts the dynamic hell - all is very slow... and are partly responsible for percent, for the most part I think - video card.

a
avtovod 16.04.20

What's more interesting is the fact that one, be it PVP or PVE, the Game do not slow - 45-60 fps. The problems start when we play platoons and, moreover, hinders Pve much more than pvp...

a
avtovod 16.04.20

danilkamaster
the paging file (swap) to establish: minimum - 600, the window with maximum value of 4000 MB... Also loose to startup (you can even). click - start> run (or find files and programs) -> in the box write msconfig -> tab boot -> additional settings-> put all the cores (4) and RAM fill all 4096 MB... And generally have lots of control Auslogic bootspeed. And if you find a registered copy (it's not difficult), then in the menu select -> guide (at poslednej versions - every time left). Run, wait for it to scan the system. in this app you can posoudit system for errors, optimize the Internet connection with one push (section EXT. ON" -> internet optimazer) ATTENTION! Under the tweaks (Tweak manager) dig is not necessary, as many decisions will clearly require specific knowledge in a variety of environments...

g
gennaz 16.04.20

Now the fps rules became optimize delivered.

Spoiler

D
Dmitriy_Gamer 30.07.20

I launched in 2018 and kick low fps in menu barely loaded the game
My stove:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Intel Core Quad 2.50
4 gb