3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divannyy troll 16.04.20 09:24 pm

It would be cool if..... (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Offer trolling/laugh at the most annoying features of the game. Any suggestions note pros.

1. It would be cool if luchboxer caught nude skins female characters. Developed on Shelob in a bikini all costs Denovo would be repulsed:)))
2. It would be cool, if given the opportunity to play for the Gollum with the one ring. I'd like to see this change gave a kick Sauron:)))
3. It would be canonical if Gandalf appeared in several episodes.
4. It would be cool if I developed a load of gash would be ORC's Shelter on mobile phones:))))
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 16.04.20

5.It would be cool if I would not have created such moronic threads

D
DEVI 16.04.20

6. It would be cool if you banned

d
darkpromo 16.04.20

Divan Troll
Why would the appearance of Gandalf was considered Canon, if the game itself is not Canon

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

7. It would be cool if we were allowed to play for Crysania!
8. It would be cool if Talion/Celebrimbor created Ring made used their Nazgul!

S
Silverite 16.04.20

It would be cool if in the fourth Chapter of Talion fought'd Celebrimbor and just worked hard with the Nazgul and siege.

D
Divannyy troll 16.04.20

It would be cool if the orcs bought for real gave a guarantee for 14 days according to the law on protection of consumer rights:)))) Dead before - money back for defective goods:)))

D
Divannyy troll 16.04.20

It would be just bambeano if I made a game about Sauron! With his charismatic recruiting generals from the first part, the storms of human/dwarven/alpski strongholds, the unification of the Orc tribes and, of course, the history of the Nazgul:))) And judging by the trends would Shadow of Sauron:)))) I would have bought!!!