3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EgorKl 16.04.20 09:24 pm

Universe 113 - 140+, 136, 40 items on a single poster - know all?

Hi all.
I want to share my recent poster. Painted the bunker with a whole bunch of characters from the many universes of games, movies, cartoons, comics, anime and manga.
How many characters did You find out?

Spoilerimg.playground.ru/images/0/1/small.jpg width=780 height=1102.96875 />
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 16.04.20

Reference:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/universe-113-character-poster

Is that as bad as the picture going?

E
EgorKl 16.04.20

Masha
Yes, to print party posters + mailing list.

m
masha 16.04.20

EgorKl
Rubles can only wipe. Abroad seek sponsors.

E
EgorKl 16.04.20

Masha
Well I posted just to share with people :)

z
zdrastE 16.04.20

EgorKl wrote:Well I posted just to share with people :)
to share = to advertise?

A
AR3E 16.04.20

Saw your work in original form, on Kodachrome. I would have your patience.
Such authorization not to analyze everything, but I like almost all learned from your posts with recesses of different places.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.04.20

EgorKl wrote:
Yes, to print party posters + mailing list.
Given that the picture quality is very good (cool!)... overall, well done =]

Not all characters know what is drawn in the picture, either do not remember or just stupid not to recognize in this perspective...
Bowser, who Kratos wets, immediately catches the eye (he's so bright), johnny Bravo out of the corner Peeps (and a number of freak from Silent Hill like), near the table sat the aliens from Men In Black, and in the next room earthworm Jim and Vectorman(?); Guyver hedkrabami selfie does Kreng bike from Akira steal, below on the floor duel Tachikoma stupid robot from Robocop... Below on the floor: pod-racer from Star Wars and the flying robot from the Matrix, next to Crash Bandicoot. Even lower: the throne of Game of thrones, near a dog named Courage (like, I saw this cartoon once). Even lower: one in the sitting room, the simpsons, spawn and flower of Super Mario Bros and right under them - Saitama, the dude is a cyborg (can't remember the name), there is Koffing (pokemon) and Tom and Jerry. Below: sonic and Godzilla, Beavis and Butthead. Completes the list of R2D2, Glados, Predator, alien and a big, fat jerk (from the movie Blade). If where was mistaken - I do not argue, like I said, not all I know ))

PS
once upon a time were doing a project...in Fact, here it is 8)

E
EgorKl 16.04.20

AR3E
Thank you)
A. Soldier of Light
Thanks to digital adesina will make another list with all the characters and numbers in the picture)

M
MelShlemming 16.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
How do you so he could see? From myself I will add: cacodemon on the Elevator platform of Half-life. And on the third floor from the bottom: right CJ (?), in the most left room Object SCP-173 and the slime from the Ghostbusters.

A

MelShlemming
[copy the link to the image] -> [new tab in the browser] -> ctrl+v. And will the full size picture)

MelShlemming wrote:
cacodemon on the Elevator platform of Half-life
Did not immediately realize who or what it is ) If it was cacodemon of Doom 2, then Yes.
About CJ also thought, by the way, but you never know what else black could it be? )

MelShlemming wrote:
in the most left room
Exactly, and didn't notice it at first. The kids learn just as simple as PAC-man Ghost on the stairs.
At the bottom of some big dog with two(?) heads. Reminiscent of Cerberus from the first film about Harry Potter... There is a small robot from the game Machinarium )

M
MelShlemming 16.04.20

Behind someone else's is Frank Horrigan. In the library sitting Cthulhu and Hellboy. Near the Central crap purple ball - pokemon Hunter. To the left of him - sohransky from silent hill. In the room with the snow Glados from the Portal and graffiti of Half-life-2. In the room with the throne from Game of Thrones climbs the stairs to Isaac, the Grandfather Space. To the right of ed-e from new Vegas. Under Isaac the monitor face HS from Blood. At the top of the grapple Claw of Death and the wild Hunt (first took over that dude from Dragonborn).

z
zdrastE 16.04.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
once upon a time did one project...
project? um... smishno, no, in fact smishno, smishno the shit - the shit fucking SMISHNO project. not even project - PRACTISE, UKRENERGOMEREZHPROEKT!!! his mother...
O spoilergate who would have thought that a Martinet such Musi-pusi nyashechka...

A

Hello
Another variation of trolling, offset 8)
And Yes, it was a project, count up =] does actually.

E
EgorKl 16.04.20

MelShlemming wrote:
At the top of the grapple Claw of Death and the wild Hunt
This is Arthas from Warcraft :)

z
zdrastE 16.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
trolling? I implore you - so who's talking

E
EgorKl 16.04.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
About CJ also thought, by the way, but you never know what else black could it be? )
It's all the same CJ )))

m
masha 16.04.20

Mario can't find it. If Bowser is, then somewhere Mario should be.

N
Nedas 16.04.20

Let's start with the bottom.
Harry Potter,
Stalker, Fallout, berserk (the same anime and manga), a Strange, R2-D2, Hunter, Potral,
CJ, gravity gun from halva, Ghostbusters,
Godzilla, sonic, Superman , Flash, Batman, I think the monster from the movie tremors(do not remember),Groot,
Tom and Jerry Saitama and Genos from the anime and manga OnePanchMan,
Totoro from the anime My neighbor Totoro, man from Star Wars,Arnold from the movie Hey Arnold!, Chappy from the movie the Robot named Chappy, the flower from Mario, the guy from the Simpsons, the guys from Time switches, minlen,
The throne from Game of thrones,pacman and ghosts, a telephone booth of Doctor Who,
Kotopes, Corvo of desonide(I think, not sure),
Kreng the teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, Half life(icon)
Dark Souls, Stalker(a barrel of fire and get-togethers), Amon from"the Legend about the Bark(poster), the guys from Men In Black, Geralt,
Always kidnapping the Princess from Mario, Gandalf, Kratos, Jason, the monsters of Halva,
Sauron or the overlord, the lizard Ninja Turtle,monster from the anime (can't remember the name), corelca from the Portal Prototype.
Phew... Sort of says it all.
Ps: time 0:33 what I do? Wtf?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 16.04.20

Learned almost all quite easily. Sometimes, however, have to be put on hold because of the angles.
Mon respect for the individual reference Caiman from Darkedge.
PS And here JoJo-reference NEMA, disappointing.

Nedas
>Sauron or the overlord
The Lich king from Warcraft.
>monster from the anime (can't remember the name)
Faceless God Kaonashi of spirited away the same.