3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T_rust 16.04.20 09:24 pm

Arkani - gift of the gods or super-soldiers? (Rome: Total War)

A squad of 32 virtually unbreakable warriors, hiding everywhere, against all the benefits. Ie if you play for another faction, the conquest of the Brutus you can write in dreams? Tell me the tactics, pliz!
58 Comments
Sort by:
a
asd1977 16.04.20

What do you mean unkillable.
Dying from hoplites and Riflemen, well killed strong cavalry.
Tried really against the whole stack, but this is unlikely the case
they are expensive
It is better prokachany Legionnaires

l
leroy96 16.04.20

there are strangely idealized arcanity!)

Z
Zoreslav 16.04.20

Arcane? I don't know. I use them mainly for ambushes against the shooters, and in extreme cases, close the flanks. They are more than anything Godea. Damn , those gladiators wellity Brutus will be effective . Right now bear Brutus the Armenians, arcane raznositsya archers , spearmen , cavalry, Thracians, and all the others , so I do not see sense them to hire( expensive).

T
T_rust 16.04.20

I do not know, I have them 2 plus 2 cavalry cord. took out the whole army. Yes, and they look much better than the velites. Two swords and they look cool. Although I pumped already hired and improve mi (3 exp 2 armour and 2 weapons).

l
leroy96 16.04.20

in short try to select a custom battle, take one squad of Arcanite and computer give one unit of urban cohort.(neither himself nor the computer did not bleed), the result will tell

T
T_rust 16.04.20

Med... the result is not too shabby. made... almost dry....

Z
Zoreslav 16.04.20

T_rustЧе, urban cohort endured? know, I them 2 plus 2 cavalry cord. took out the whole army
How?

M
Modest Myatnyy 16.04.20

Zoreslav
urban cohort endured?
No, on the contrary!

I have them 2 plus 2 cavalry cord. took out the whole army. //How?
Yes, everything from the composition of the enemy troops depends - there was a lot of infantry and a bit of cava. Kava supostatskaya lured away - broke apart from infantery (for example, from the front - cord.the cavalry, in the rear - arcanity ambush). Well, then, if against stealth infantery cava to act (even a small handful of people) miracles is possible.

T
T_rust 16.04.20

Yeah. I cava distracted, ambush arcane beat and cava with the charge chrome from the rear, and bill. in the end, the enemies are all defeated, and we no Colgate not lost. (honest!)

M
Modest Myatnyy 16.04.20

we no Colgate not lost.
And that is something hard to believe. Either it's army in fact, was not the army, and the difficulty level is also important.

N
Nariman.E 16.04.20

Arcanity small road. Hired when the state snickering or out of curiosity. I think it would be wasteful to clog the slot, a small number of soldiers.

_
_Klayd2_ 16.04.20

Arcanity small road. Hired when the state snickering or out of curiosity. I think it would be wasteful to clog the slot, a small number of soldiers.
Profound wisdom hidden in these words.

M
Modest Myatnyy 16.04.20

You can use Arcanite as some elite corps (Yes, at the very moment when the state finally snickering) - experimental troops to assist the main army.

T
T_rust 16.04.20

difficulty level - medium-medium if th

M
Modest Myatnyy 16.04.20

T_rust
On VH/VH is unlikely that no losses will...

G
Gornyy_Korol 16.04.20

Always play on very hard hard. Arcaini I don't like, just do not like the Roman faction. They are too easy to play. You can kill them who you want, not the strongest troops. Now, if Dargis the defense on the wall and you climb to berseker, then Yes it is hard. And just watching how to control a specific unit. Even the weakest units can be killed standing or armenski persica paramilitary generals. But if gerenal rushing downhill at high speed there is and the Spartan phalanx slightly broken down That's what I'm sayin', all units are good in certain conditions.

Z
Zoreslav 16.04.20

By the way, I have never found mention of them in historical sources about military art of the Romans. Historically, they have just existed? And if so, whether they are in the Roman army and what role they played there.

M
Modest Myatnyy 16.04.20

You have to ask, was there a ninja Roman spill?.. Smacks of utopia and the obvious desire of developers to contribute to the story. :-/

S
ShamomahS 16.04.20

They certainly are powerful guys, but not to such an extent that it was impossible to kill. If this is so, then the balance goes to hell.

o
oleg RTW 16.04.20

Zoreslav
Historically, they have just existed? - bylab machine time then know )))