3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20 09:26 pm

Whether to release the girl in the crypt on the island of the blood moon? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I freed the gnome before that, but first thoroughly beat him to exorcise the demon, in the end everything seems to go well. However, I don't know what to do except to take the girl with the demon ship for ourselves.

And also where to find more silver, to the second lever, and that was the ancient horn I've already spent to go to the dwarf.

Also I would be grateful if you tell me where to find Alexandra, who escaped from the ship. He ARKS, right?
61 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mattackushi 16.04.20

The girl I was released, she was in a sleepy condition in the lower deck.
Alexander in the next location will be.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

Mattackushi
Thank you to:
And where the raw materials for the second arm to find, do not know?

M
Mattackushi 16.04.20

ayub.gadiev
I'm from a silver Cup made for the other two was a bar of silver.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

Mattackushi
Oh, thank you) except I once sold these bowls...will Have to find more...

A
Ali Aushev 16.04.20

ayub.gadiev
Don't have to do the levers, can I talk to spirit, and if you convince him he open the door himself.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

I already lost hope to find silver,when suddenly, near the Altar to teleport found silver)))

Down there marked on the map. Who knows, maybe someone will be useful.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

Ali Aushev
I talked to him, you first need to make a lever, and only then to convince him.

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

Gnome and how to release the demon? Beat his weak damage, but many times? and then the first time it died as quickly as the chains together with the demon. The second time the chain was removed - had to fight the monster as quickly died, but the demon moved permanently saved roly-poly... and as for the silver I bullion in 3 places on the island. first - horn, the second - the one in the screenshot, the third pitcher in the dungeon with the dwarf.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

andrey leonov
Gnome should hilite, that he did not die. If you have too high a level that you kill him immediately, then you need to impose on him the spell frost armor and stone armor, which will give it extra protection.

And yeah, you cast the demon out of lizards in another tomb? If so, how?

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

thank you. no, not banished... the First dungeon I was with the lizard, there is in the dialogues as it is not particularly about exile, sort of saying, here and banged both, especially since it is immediately attacked...

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

andrey leonov
It can be convince, if you have high persuasion skill as I have (5) in case you just resist, and then given the opportunity to izenave demon due to the skill of persuasion. By the way, this is a very important skill, so level it first to master Persian, it strongly affects the outcome in the dialogues.

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

pumped as the characters, Yes. Probably. Started to play the tactics of the two characters, I thought it would be difficult, in General, and wanted to make it difficult, so the head smash. At first it was difficult. Broke. Now not all quests are fulfilled in this act, and already both LVL 17... his Head does not break through the bars. It becomes boring. Although Troll LVL 18 killed, treated too as it is powerful. But that was long ago, it will be necessary now to go. Or koteyley Molotov cast aside or try to cut the straps on it... As for me, I subtract a little gain experience.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

andrey leonov
Can increase the difficulty in the settings to not kill the Goblin at once, should help too. For each difficulty level to cut you 2 times the health and damage + less Dodge, and the enemies often contrary. But I'm cool to play on the complexity of the adventure while the very beginning I played on normal difficulty on act 2 just
already tired of spending a lot of time on different tactics, though, and the game becomes more interesting.

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

so I'm on the tactics. there do not change the complexity. and apparently so is considered to be harder longer.

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

is even harder, but different, as I understand it, only those that work only AutoSave at checkpoints.

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

And for the tip about the conviction thanks. drove to the mirror, swung with stealth on his goggles, still not really use it. The more that Sebille stealth inject. That mirror could be the tactics not to put. And then all as a cheat what is the mirror...

M
MikuHadsune 16.04.20

ayub.gadiev
And I have Alexander died=) I personally killed, and the master with him in the camera was unsteady.
Thread who are on the island of the blood moon strange blade? I have another strange artifact (the cemetery found), I realized to weld them necessary? Nobody did this?

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

They have to give calico that is at the entrance to the churchyard marking. Which used to be in the captain's cabin was locked on the ship. Tarquin was his name. And have a quest for this sword. The family business called. However part of the sword he took and zatiharilsya. Well, maybe later return the sword. Hope. However this is off topic a bit.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

MikuHadsune
Yes, as said above, these parts need to give Tarkine, it is strange that you have not noticed it in the entrance to the cemetery. And the whole sword maybe he will give in the following locations.

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

andrey leonov
I somehow in the settings of the game can change the difficulty to whatever you want, including the complexity of the valor, which is hardcore.