3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bumbararum 16.04.20 09:26 pm

How to build a station? (X Rebirth)

Good day!
How to build a station in the game? I hired an architect, then somehow found the Wharf and ordered the construction of the ship. But I have on that construction ship is only the captain who can not do anything but to fly for me. How to throw architect on the ship?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DG965SS 16.04.20

To approach to the architecture, and assign it to another ship. Or dock to the ship,and then,on his ship in the wardroom,approach in advance hired the architect and assign it to another ship.

B
Bumbararum 16.04.20

I don't know how to walk on the ship. The whole ship is a small room with a table and a door to the cockpit.

z
zwweerr 16.04.20

daaaaa.......
ponadelali .........
it was a simpler time..........
bought the station, loaded it VTL, unloaded where necessary and all !!

S
Sovereign 16.04.20

No, not made, and lazy before in 2 clicks Nitsche has not been done, and now 3 more clicks it's so hard........if you want to build the station hired on a construction vehicle of an architect, then joined the construction ship, click Enter->communications->remote call, then you will find hired the architect, select the item - change the place of service - select the construction ship (or walk into the crew cabin on his ship) for this in-flight press Enter->7. item->access to the crew, and there are already personally ordered to change the place of service - it is better to build the station prepared - as soon as built, the ship-Builder, then try to buy a cargo transport (ideally 2 -3 super heavy without restrictions according to the type of shipping).................everything is ready, the Builder we have in the squad, flying in the area where you want to build - it to choose the place (these places are highlighted with the icon of a cube - so choose better) - order cost, the architect will ask how to get materials for construction and you have 2 options - either carry you or blame it on her\him if the 2nd paragraph, give the captains of cargo ships the order to serve the architect Enter ->My Property->Ships - manual and every find - Contact orders, and changing station commander, and changing from a list - choose a construction ship, an architect.......the ships appointed, now we have to give money for everything else in connection with the Builder or Enter ->My Property->Ships-> choose - More, where the crew and architect - add money - you've got 3 million, what would certainly already there and this whole thing will be built, but to build long, because the truck is to buy the right components, yet deliver etc.................................PS + to all set for all the ships, all other engineers, officers of the defense - the correct thing, but the Administrator at the station at the last moment to build the entire-the entire-the entire station, since his appointment as construction slows in 2nd! Do not forget to refuel the ships construction, heavy, and super heavy require refills can on a personal connection with the ship or through My property - I think there already will understand.......everything seems!

V
VETER15 16.04.20

suffer)

D
Dzhon Karter 2 16.04.20

Tell me, is there a mod on the construction of the entire station without a permanent message this module is built ... and so on is Confusing, distracting.