3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 16.04.20 09:27 pm

Weapons from \"Content Drop\" (Dying Light)

The knife is much weaker than the Ritual knife, (more than twice)
however, you can wear for running fast (Easy to reach level 10 using tackles, if you use the tackle at the last moment - endurance will have time to recover)

Axe Fenrir - weaker than savage axe for the third, tales of the combo - nonsense. Deals additional damage even at the first cut off limbs,glow - just a beautiful trick, nothing appears,disappears after hitting the stone/the zombie's body without dissection.
With the water running, the damage is not increased. Useless against the mutated.

Friend,the hammer - very weak modifications (adds, respectively, electricity and poison level 1)

The [game files]
A military rifle from Haran - TERS one-third improved army, but increases the multiplier in the head 0.2
(From a sniper modification of the same,but the multiplier is 0.4)

Rusty barrel - TERS by half Nominal semi-automatic rifle

And my normal damage!The game can be damage equal to no improved weapons,but when compared the difference is obvious - Golden a Rusty barrel the emphasis is not always easy kills of biters at full pumping legends firearms

Revolver Last wish is weaker than Ranger on a quarter,but the last bullet always with action Impact, causing little damage and casts far away all within a meter.
It is desirable to quickly aim after equalizing (for being shot by an explosive bullet)
Useless against hunters ,damage the player by careless shooting.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKIF_Podolsk 16.04.20

So is this a dagger I knocked out yesterday just for running, for fighting I have a different weapon is. Fenrir and the gun has not yet received, can not do anything about them to say, but most likely will get only a collection.