3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
amour31 16.04.20 09:28 pm

Submission of orcs above lvlom (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

1) Can we subdue the orcs above lvlom, since I am 45 LVL and upgrade Legendary weapons require submission of orcs 55th LVL. If you can then how?
2) After I put the ring of Isildur, implicit obedience blows up the heads of the orcs, can it be fixed? http://take.ms/0YVv4
3) When the captain became weakened before exhaustion acted quickly, and after wearing the ring of Isildur, a very long time, and in combat is almost impossible when a bunch of orcs around. Can it be fixed like that?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
StillAlive163rus 16.04.20

amour31
1) to Subdue arrow above lelam not
2) On the screenshot are you a Nazgul in Minas Morgul(or whatever) a bunch of zombie-orcs, they can not subdue. Check on those who have the eyes don't glow green.
3) it was also in Minas Morgul a couple of times. Then all became norms

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

StillAlive163rus
You've probably already far. Question I have -what you need in the second act to finish to move to third and will in the third act, seized the fortress, or only the fourth? And in General, in the third act will be something new that was not there in the second act?
P. S. I will Say why I ask). I'm afraid to approach too close to the end of the game))). Hunt longer to dissect and orcs to pick.

A
ArsenyPestr 16.04.20

Ioannn
3 the act will be only one, but long mission, during which the rest of Mordor will be available. Some abilities will be changed story and gameplay. And you will give a new legendary full set of equipment under these powers. And the orcs will be enough to play in 4 act, in fact of pure gameplay there will be a lot. However, in the 4th act when collecting Gondor artifacts of Celebrimbor will no longer give comments. If this talk of Talion and the elf is interesting to you, I advise you to collect all the artifacts in the 2nd act.

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

ArsenyPestr
But if I'm in the second act will finish some quests? Or I will not go into the third act, if not finish quests (quests Broza did with monster). But, haven't done quests about the tower, which the Nazgul seized and about a girl who's not saved.
And another question, in the 4th act will be even what area are available or in the second act all possible areas have already been opened?

A
ArsenyPestr 16.04.20

Ioannn
About separate lines of story quests I know only that the transition in 3 the act must hold all 4 strongholds and finish the quests Altariel. Judging from the passage on mail.ru quests of Gondor, Bruza and Kärnan is also required. But the effects are optional (I personally have completed only memories Shelob).
New areas will not.

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

ArsenyPestr
Thank you for your answer!

a
amour31 16.04.20

StillAlive163rus
Thank you so much.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.04.20

amour31
bitch ,why spoljaric it

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

By the way, no one managed to bring the Orc to the legendary, natural way?

A
ArsenyPestr 16.04.20

Ioannn
No, but a tip: in fight pits relatively often come across the legendary orcs. Poured him a staff smaller, continue to seek or obey itself. Go to GORGOROTH, there in the pits the most powerful orcs (I was there today caught a legendary, maybe it's level dependent?) and Dolby Fight in the pit of worms with the help of a strong ally. Strong in the sense of high-level, preferably the highest or legendary, but the main high-level. Base damage of the Orc depends on the level.

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

ArsenyPestr
Thank you!
By the way, I don't know in the pit of your orcs can rise to the highest or can acquire some skills? Or pure level and a mustache?

A
ArsenyPestr 16.04.20

Ioannn
Sometimes they are able, like the rider on karagara or poisoned weapons, but the highest has not yet become.
And yet, I just discovered: when you exit to menu and load back the fighters in the pits updated. Might come in handy

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

ArsenyPestr
Sometimes they are able, like the rider on karagara or poisoned weapons
In the pit?

A
ArsenyPestr 16.04.20

Ioannn
Yes

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

ArsenyPestr
I yesterday, by the way, set to fight one Orc healthy (not in the pit), he was vulnerable to poison... hit him with poison, I helped to fill up the Orc enemy, and my the end of the fight is lost the vulnerability to poison and a resistance to poison.

S

Ioannn
In fact, there is no point in the pit, as in pumping his orcs. It also makes no sense to collect sets of armor. 4 the act will give a lot of experience LVL will grow very fast + enemies will be either higher or of equal level. There will be some protection of the fortresses and your orcs in any case either will die or will not fight at all. As an example I (56лвл) was besieged by enemy 5 LVL higher (61лвл) and even legendary, killed me 1-2 punch, my orcs dropping like flies from the newspaper, but the armor he fell several times better than any of the sets. Option vitality is there to solve the stones on CP early in snoasis 2 siege GrowHow and stupid Melissa outside the gate (this requires max wall+glands+gate spikes on the walls+a dragon at the gate), inside the nobody come in, crush the would fighting 1 vs all while your friends are sipping tea outside the walls. Oh yeah, since the middle of the 4th act of the enemy captains will be 2-3 resist to poison, etc. which also includes a number of problems.

S

This strategy over 20 sieges (or whatever in act 4 only), I was able to capture only 1 time point 1 first A. took Place on the medium difficulty, I wonder how high the siege passes.

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

StillAlive163rus
I'm not for a set of experiences in the pits soared, so, purely for fun, and of the ability which will acquire (not sure, of course).

a
amour31 16.04.20

StillAlive163rus
Did yesterday as you described, I legendary Orc otimel and crepe my tutu... put everywhere 55+ captains with a lot of protection , and I'm 49 now ... many hours of catching up) and they as no settlers have passed through my improved wall! Playing on hard, legendary kill with the 1st shot... the one wearing the armor that was given when he became a Nazgul, it is the 40th LVL. The legendary Orc can make it more humiliating and they become maniacs, or drop to low lvling and crazy :)