3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryunt 04.10.19 06:53 pm

What team you selected at the Grand Prix Steam 2019?

Summer sale is accompanied by a traditional Steam event. At this time Valve decided to make a very real race, and the main prize was a chance to get any game from your wishlist for free. As they say, fortune favors the brave. Will you participate in this event and what team (Rabbits, Corgi, Turtle, Pig or Cockatoo) you select in this case?

16 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19

Turtles!

M
M.K 04.10.19

Pigs!!!!

D
DimVanSan 04.10.19

CORGI :))

M
Moki Snoki 04.10.19

Cockatoo

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

the third day of the sale went, and I still do not understand what is there to do)))
in Turtles if they are

G
Gryunt 04.10.19

S
As I understand it, from investing in the store the Steam it depends on the tank size, and drop points from the achievements and assignments of the Grand Prix, but from what you tank depends on a lot, so yeah, no shopping at this event hardly something shines)

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

Gryunt
tyk and I it read it, but nevertheless did not understand a damn thing I want!
the wild that the first day I rushed to perform the task: downloaded the game, which was the achievement and began to play, foaming and Spalena by evening I had all the achievements + the perfect game and not a damn thing in the tank....
the worst thing is that I did not understand what glasses Turtles

G
Gryunt 04.10.19

S
all the achievements in the game without at least a few bought for 10 rubles of games is just throw points to the wind. With the initial tank is counted only 1000 points, as I understand it, and the rest just burn.

C
Chernyy Grifon 04.10.19

Cockatoo

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

Gryunt
there every day glasses to pour it is necessary that you are given, are not transferred to the next day's race. So?
Oh them)) not interested in the sale happened, the team Incentive is recognized and is trying to somehow rectify the situation. Something new every day throw: whether so conceived was, or really mistakes trying to fix it *(me 2000 points yesterday threw not understand why)
The competition I did not see any, just go and poke at all active, which appears in a new day of racing.
Yesterday was the Turtles, Sedna direction, in the Pig chase :)

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.10.19

Corgi.

G
Gryunt 04.10.19

S
I no longer understand this sale) Today that I now have a maximum of 3,000 points in the tank and another 2000 tokens, although I don't remember to buy something or even playing games with Steam achievements)

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

Gryunt wrote:
I no longer understand this sale)
BU-ha-ha))) I also can get to the core can't
a friend of mine from Australia won the Cyberpunk 2077 never zahodiv in this sale!!!!
he's over 150 a long time
it is talking about?

J
Jeekryu 04.10.19

Randomly chose the Corgi, in the end it turned out that they win.

But in this sense no. And the sale does not have sense: if you want to level, buy the game. A maximum of 100 points per day not shake. In the end we can conclude that this kind of sale makes sense only in the beginning (for those who don't want to buy games below pump level). As for me last format sales much better: farmasi card, want apaesh LVL, I don't want to APAT level - sell the cards and buy games

V
VETER15 04.10.19

Yesterday I went in, clicked randomly Corgi and played new bought on a summer sale game.

Today we went and bought a level icon (spent 2500 coins) on PitStop increased Incentive from 10 to 22 somehow. There were 3000 of these coins, wrote that performed all tasks on the game played till register with Corgi. Bought the game a couple of years ago.

Generally understood nothing except that he increased the level trims, I bought the emoticons. What sort of tanks do not understand, kind of like a tank capacity of 1000 I spent on the purchase icon and generally not bought acceleration seems to overtake to fill the tank coins...

S
Screezo 04.10.19

Corgi