3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anatik 16.04.20 09:29 pm

Not enough .mpq files (Diablo 2)

Not long ago I installed the game but when I run it gives an error, something missing mpq files and need to insert the disc. Since the game downloaded disk I do not have. Not enough is file:d2data.mpq, d2exp.mpq, d2sfx.mpq, d2xmusic.mpq . What do I do in this situation?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Herzeleidmann 16.04.20

to carry nafig the hat that you put, and download racially loyal Lod 1.13 from a trusted source.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

racial faithful repak verified torrent
Herzeleidmann, ^ it is better so. ;-)

H
Herzeleidmann 16.04.20

Obsessed
the main thing in inglish move, not a clumsy translation with elite type monsters Gag Ass Bite

a
anatik 16.04.20

Herzeleidmann
for example?

O
Oleg001 16.04.20

anatik
For example, there is an anthology Diablo 2, which includes all versions and all games localization, the publisher Raf-9600, look on the Internet.

f
firkax 16.04.20

publisher Raf-9600

The only normal game publisher is Blizzard. Repack and all sorts of other crap but not necessary, they are no better than the official CDs and could not be better. But worse - they can, and they almost always are.

Those who think that croparea cheaper than the official edition, because supposedly for the first do not have to pay, and for the second need, I would say that it is not. To pay or not to pay is a separate question, with the view of izania it has nothing to do. The game can be installed from the official edition away for free (I think it is not good to do, but no barriers to this is no), you only need to open the search engine and to introduce diablo 2 cdkey or similar to enter this key in the installer. And all you have the official licensed version of the game without any left Repack and problems... it in place all the necessary files and it requires no discs.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

sobstno Yes. ^ I every time off of the pirate version did, taking all the files here is not known. rapaki evil.

O
Oleg001 16.04.20

firkax
firkax wrote:
The only normal game publisher is Blizzard.
Raf-9600 - a great publisher and Creator of a wonderful anthology, thanks to which you don't need to look for patches and compatible with, the normal localization and localizers don't need to look for a program that bugs and errors to embed the localizer in the archives with the game(this is necessary if you put any mod, and after installing most of the mods mpq archives with Russian localization can stop working and cause critical errors in the game) and you just need to download it, run the installer, you choose the desired mounting points, check the so, and install the game.
firkax wrote:
croparea cheaper official publications
What? It was about where to get the correct mpq files, besides, the Creator of the topic of the forum did not write anything about localization at all about the fact that this is a common D2 or D2LoD, and in this edition there is the mpq for all versions...
Much better to buy Diablo 2 in English, to repay developers for their work, and then download it from torrent with all the localizations, versions, etc, so that you hassle-free can't every day to put fashion do not have to look for them correctly you need a working patch, good crack for the game or its add-ons LoD...
firkax wrote:
Repack and all sorts of other crap swing is not necessary, they are no better than the official disc
Ie if you bought Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of Descruption, you're going to buy 2-3 of localization of games that you find in various online stores. Same thing with the versions and all the rest - thanks to Antologii you don't have to search for anything. Just launched, read what is written there, put where you need show all...
firkax wrote:
it will be necessary to open the search engine and to introduce diablo 2 cdkey or similar to enter this key in the installer
The installer is not required to enter the key, everything is built in. However, in the Readme file to the Anthology written which files from the folder with your purchased licensed game, which holds the keys, you need to insert in the game folder to be able to safely play in Battle.net. In this collection of Diablo 2 there is also a reg file for playing on Rubattle.net Server D2 from Playground.ru
firkax wrote:
without any left Repack and problems
This anthology just solve many of them. For example, the compatibility of different game files, finding the right patches, localizations, installing mods, fixing freezes in the game - in the installer you can tick under Glide, the installation of separate elements of localization: text from Fargus, voice of the Best(it includes the best zvukooperatora)...

H
Herzeleidmann 16.04.20

Oleg001
Russian voice is like a brain stem. smoky husky girls, read text Acary, Kasia Oseary, Lights, Gamely, malach and Ani syllables, and so pulled the words that I want to hang myself. half of men voiced by some Troll with nasal defects of the oral cavity (Meshiha, for example). Laruku like to egg someone came. The Kuala Keck and Alkor as if he wanted to go to celebrate a great need in the writing process.
from Russian voice pulls barf. it is even worse texts localization. as if Vovka Adashev translated.

f
firkax 16.04.20

a good Russian voice, but without 5 of the act

O
Oleg001 16.04.20

Herzeleidmann
Yes, I wrote above about the problem with the dubbing, many Russian voice is just disgusting, so you need to put in the installer this is so important tick:
Oleg001 wrote:
the voice of the Best(it includes the best zvukooperatora)
And then each of the parts or almost the whole, disappointing voice acting will be almost a great voice.

U
Uncle Fred 16.04.20

Wait and listen.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

from Russian voice pulls barf
a good Russian voice
that Russian is tasty, the German death (proverb).