3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 16.04.20 09:30 pm

The collapse of the last hopes for Dead Space 4. (Dead Space 3)

EA dissolves the Studio Visceral Games is responsible for the development of the game series Dead Space. Goodbye Isaac Clarke. You were so cool.
Спойлерhttps://kotaku.com/ea-shuts-down-visceral-games-1819623990
15 Comments
Sort by:
1TvoyBatya1 16.04.20

Yes, Chet had not heard about them. But the story that logically ended, then the development just froze.

S
SR3M 16.04.20

Phornet
Well do not tell, me this series because of the meat loved and 3 very went....

f
fox345 16.04.20

Phornet
Logically there is there is nothing to end would be if at the end after the credits scene game Isaac Clarke did not respond and DLC would not exist at all. And in fact in the end Awakened after Hyper jump, they are approaching the moon and it turns out that the final victory yet to be won. On a huge scope to continue.
Spoiler

J
Jacob Temple 16.04.20

Phornet
That third part was not clear - the fact. But to kill because of this, this gaming masterpiece is a crime.

Y
Yuliya Popova 16.04.20

Jacob Temple
So why dissolve it?

1TvoyBatya1 16.04.20

Phornet
yeah, the ending is left open

1TvoyBatya1 16.04.20

in prehistory the characters say, they say you can't break the harmony of the universe a gross interference for the sake of profit, it's clear that we are part of space, but if you gut the planet..it is good that this is only fiction, but books and movies provide food for thought, there is something to look at and where we're going to be ready and avoid the false path of civilization.

d
davian025 16.04.20

Like there were rumors about a new part which involved our Russian developers they like even EA of all resources to the first game in the franchise was given, the name is already invented - Dead Space Overheat, but more news in 2015 about her were not kind.

J
Jacob Temple 16.04.20

Yuliya Popova
Just don't see in the Studio the goose laying the Golden eggs. Nothing personal just business.

Y
Yuliya Popova 16.04.20

Jacob Temple
But it can't hurt you! Dead Space is one of my favorite universes. So I will life to replay the old part and shed a tear.

g
gfcnjh2 16.04.20

Yuliya Popova
Another unfortunately remains. Anger, despair, resentment, and hopelessness overwhelm. Series Dead Space, this is the best (in my biased opinion), that is created by the developers in the entire history of the gaming industry.

Y
Yuliya Popova 16.04.20

gfcnjh2
There are of course good games, but this series I had played so many times. Here are interwoven the great themes: space, horror, action, sound design, and so on.

R
RESURRECTED ABADDON 16.04.20

Who would neither spoke, and the third part was the most epic and fascinating of all. Many people say horror was not... So, nothing has changed in its mechanics and horror since the first part, just many years passed, Isaac's already not a jerk which first saw all of this and it is already difficult than to scare. Even in the story, accidental mechanics with the Ishimura he turned into the storm of the obelisks. What are you waiting for? In the third part of this is the storm of all the obelisks and the necromorph will jump at every sound? Even logically, after the two destroyed obelisks and one created from it themselves necromorph jump have ))) So the game is great, the plot good, but a little tight came out.. And it is a pity that the fourth part we will not see.

R
RESURRECTED ABADDON 16.04.20

gfcnjh2
Don't be sad )) most Likely the series will have the same fate as many closed projects) will be a heap of mods so changes the game that every mod will receive so much new that the game we soon learn )) to Look at least a series of RE, da RE is not closed, but every game series has managed to alter the mod that sometimes walking in familiar places fourth part of the wonder of new findings )

g
gfcnjh2 16.04.20

Yuliya Popova
Not just there,lots of them. But dead space today for me - Best of the Best.