3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20 09:31 pm

Rust Riker - where to find them? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Quest Precious - it turned Out that someone's paying mercenaries, with sawmills... why would there not come back. (Went there all cut, there was a seller of bows, the quest has not moved, the rust is still where Hz.)

The quest a Generous offer ... to Find the tablet for Ryker. (the tablet was found, and Riker disappeared from the house... still have the quest Servants in captivity, the lizard asks to kill Riker, but then again, he's not here, where could he be?)

Play for Sabillo. The whole area is open, the plot is already necessary to sail on... but melody,(it is the same Illness) tells me saying that I kind of want someone to take revenge and to know about it.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

Yay! Rust found, it appears in the sawmill there is a second floor 0_0

a
andrey leonov 16.04.20

And he returned to the ship? After the quest with the funeral.

G
Gryxa 16.04.20

andrey leonov
after the quest with the funeral (Gareth leaves the farm),with a ride on the ship Illness says that someone is not enough,2 hours looking for Gareth across locations,scored the pin.and then it is already fighting with Alexander in the temple of the elves)

S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

after the funeral, he just was on the ship all the time

S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

for me the music never left Riker only to finish but it is not present

C
CmMonster 16.04.20

Sk1F0X
Riker in the basement. In his house there are 2 openings, one of them leads to it.

S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

OO thank you)

S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

and in the basement there he had some sort of a door without a lock, how to open it?

C
CmMonster 16.04.20

Sk1F0X
In the main hall (all in the same basement) there is a lever near the mirror.

S
Sk1F_UA 16.04.20

ATP you nice people)

S
Stix__ 16.04.20

Tell me where is the mill in the quest Precious

A
Ayub_Black 16.04.20

Stix__
This camp lone wolves, which seems to be a little higher to the right of the center of the map.

r
rtuzko 16.04.20

CmMonster
even I can't find this mirror, it in the room where Riker?

r
rtuzko 16.04.20

Sk1F0X
where did you find the tablet for Ryker?

m
medium20 16.04.20

I also wonder where is the tablet for 20 minutes I was looking for was not found............

N
Nehmuro 16.04.20

The tablet in black pits, there all just take a closer look at. I found a few of the tablets, which one is it Riker walked XS)))

E
Emitent 16.04.20

medium20
She is in the last hall, where the tomb of the eternal. Called braid israelize, it is necessary Amalia else.

k
krotofish 16.04.20

tablet on black mines in the hall of the gods, where the divine poles 7 and the magic ball in the center, as if there is a sway in the air 2 cube in one tablet

A
Angelo4ekT 16.04.20

Servants inevitably failed Riker, told the watchman Farim - she is happy, rushing and singing, and the quest hangs. Until it was slammed too. Th for garbage, bag ?..