3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 16.04.20 09:31 pm

Tyr (The Evil Within 2)

question, in the dash 100 000 points you can gain by accident, or is there some kind of technique? I try to always gain ~ 60 000 points
7 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.04.20

For sand clock from don't shoot until there are shaky elements , shoot at him. If a lot of elements of the same color, shoot adjacent to elements of the desired color. Well, when all the scatter, shoot the hourglass will appear the bunch of items of the same color .

A
Alex Sanguin 16.04.20

And when no have no hours, no large clusters of cells (3-4 pieces max) can shoot at everything, because speed decides))

P
PIRAT69 16.04.20

Alex Sanguin wrote:
speed decides
And if the speed is like a snail?

A
Alex Sanguin 16.04.20

Badfox69
Well here is to clarify the speed exactly do you have as a player? Or the weapon? If the weapons decide that pumping, if you have it... pray for good luck and smiley))
PS. I bombed on the ball and somewhere in time, the 17th gained the required number of points

f
fox345 16.04.20

ducks4yquack
By chance, no how, need tactics. My record 112200 per hour of torment. If not taskbar with details on the complexity of the Nightmare, beat would not a chore. Well, this nightmare, mastered in 21 hours and change. Poorly of course, but will train. Here http://forums.playground.ru/the_evil_within_2/komnata_dlya_strelby-948001/ Inquisitor newbies about all the detail described.

Spoiler

j
joker.2 16.04.20

tactics needed. Hardly by chance you 100000 embossing, I have 70000 max. was obtained without tactics...
The tactic is simple, kill the cells so that there is a lot of the same color and they trembled, for it will give a watch for watch do not shoot, and continue to do the shaking color combinations and to watch. When the time is longer, 5 seconds before the end (and preferably up to 2 seconds) , beginning at one or two hour to spend, but in moderation, and again obtained a time to build up combinations to get the trembling of a cell...
How hearken, it will be easier...

j
joker.2 16.04.20

The first time knocked 100000 today. Knowing the tactics is not difficult to dislodge.