3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ratigan667 04.10.19 06:53 pm

Transfer saves to The Walking Dead Game: A New Frontier. (The Walking Dead: Season 3)

Instruction from official website https://telltale.com/support/article/twd2-save-import/
INSTRUCTION for those who have no games on steam.

First you need to find the folder with the save of the second season. Then download the latest version of the second season, because it was added the ability to bind sohranenii to account Telltale. I was shaking through 4pda.ru
That is the theme http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=573198&st=1780
Download APK file version 1.35 http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=573198&view=findpost&p=55598433 and the cache of the first episode (to start the game). Throws cash on the way \sdcard\Android\obb\.
Start the game and at the first entrance we are asked to create an account Telltale. Create. Exit the game and throws the contents of the folder with your saves in /root folder/Telltale/WalkingDead2 .
Go to the game save for download need save upload (attach it to the account). Then go to the game site and attach it to the third episode of the game. https://telltale.com/wd2save/?utm_term=4YJaKsNgwLW&utm_source=Game-WalkingDead3&utm_medium=clickText&utm_cdefault_content
Find the box the top and click on the button. The inscription becomes red and changes to SAVE SELECTED.
We go in third season, line EPISODES and continue the story. This time there will be two options. 1. Create save via randomizer. 2. The transfer of events from our conservation.
Good luck. If you have questions write.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reddington1371 04.10.19

Using folder as before will not open probably Yes?

M
Maitreya 04.10.19

Understood!)
You just need to rename the folder with the save. That is, initially you could be The Walking Dead - Season 2, you need to rename the folder to The Walking Dead Season Two and any transfers of savegame steam is not necessary)

R
Reddington1371 04.10.19

paulkuravskyy
Beat me to it) but I put a plus)

R
Ratigan667 04.10.19

paulkuravskyy
I remember that this chip passed with the transfer of saves from the first season to the second. Here means that this method works?

R
Reddington1371 04.10.19

Ratigan667
Yes confirm

s
skarabei 04.10.19

1. The way I did not load the save game via the mobile version uploaded, but part 3 its on the server does not see the
2. Renaming the folder didn't help, the game save does not see
Any other ideas?

s
skarabei 04.10.19

Sori figured out,the save game was not finished and from the middle of season 2. With the right sowing it to work, rename

R
Ratigan667 04.10.19

Needs way to please that downloaded save game may incorrectly be recognized. Personally, I have is the ending with Kenny and Clementine vanish into the sunset, why is that Clementine was alone (although it appears as it should, in the formation of a new game). Created a new playthrough and everything was as expected (sorry Kanye).

K
Kamilor 04.10.19

Ratigan667
The same situation... You started again with the same conservation that endured or tried something else?

R
Ratigan667 04.10.19

Kamilor
The settings selected menu saves and made active one of the lower empty slots. Then started a new game with the transfer of the save from the second season.

v
vovan200976 04.10.19

Ratigan667
Dear how and where to transfer Your save from season 2....Throw it in the Documents folder the game creates....Sees save of season 2.....started a New game...I think then there will be..also did not see....What will help...and then Hunt with Their decisions to start season 3 to go!!

a
anton.alexeev 04.10.19

Maitreya
Spices logged in to put
Thank you!

D
Dmitry Openkov 17.11.22

So I have steam. And he cannot transfer from the Frontier to the final

D
Dmitry Openkov 17.11.22

vovananton.alexeev
in the name folder instead of the number, put the word two