3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexpiz 16.04.20 09:31 pm

How to start earn money? (Elite Dangerous)

Who that will tell and then only bought training left the station and people are scratching their heads on what the native elite that I quickly hacked the loot and had fun and then Zas because of the freaks che online screwed )
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
sem0001230 16.04.20

Trade and later the transportation of forbidden goods .... ( The most efficient in the beginning ) to buy cheap goods sell for more on other stations ... BUT the important thing is to know what stations product vocabulary . I think for starters, you can even collect resources from asteroids but the equipment is good is expensive .
For killing will take when there will be a combat ship ...
Research can begin as money will be more ( it is Possible to quickly raise many millions of money if you long to fly ) .
Piracy is the most dangerous occupation for me ... you wanted in the system and you will start to hunt players who do not curb bad

D
Dmitriy_XAN 16.04.20

alexpiz
I started like this:
1.first on Sidewinder perform courier assignments
2. the day saving up for the needles and a bit of his oboroduki
3. Fulfill military contracts
4. Saving up for a Cobra (it is possible, first for the Viper)
5.During the week you have a Cobra, and on it already and you can battle and trade and exploratory missions to do, I personally on the pirates easily over 100k for half an hour to beat, plus military contract, was recently doing research for three days about 2 mil cartography sold, trade worth doing IMHO, only if spike would buy with a large cargo hold, before trading big profits don't wait and fight, though dangerous, but money brings under the rules and in the event of death is always there not expensive insurance (10% of the value of the vehicle with all the bells and whistles like)

J
JuvialS 16.04.20

alexpiz
1. On the side it is possible to fill from 70K a day safely buy the Viper or Adder I had a second ship Ader a great thing for a quick smuggling.
2.You need to take the contraband from 10K to 100k in the beginning will be from 10 to 50K. Do not forget that at a slow speed, you cannot use the afterburner! Cubes there is a thing see from far away how to spin and what is the top most flat there is an entrance, approaching sensitive and turn on silent running, then vehicle a will.
3.For a long flight so-called research there are 2 options for the rich and not. I chose Diamonback Eksploer all ASP ASP scream, but I at that time didn't have much money and I got used to Delmonaco :P is 1.4 million, for the equipment need is not very much but have to safetythe full eksploer version 15 mil Yes, there is ASP drags because of the price why petite diamonback if ASP is worth 6 mil + 30 mil will be spent on equipment a big difference and the jump is only 1 year :D :D :D and all the rest well there the same Remy is used enough of them 1 thing everything else on the scanner) so choose from the case.
4. Battle like to fight the hoard on a Cobra or Viper, Cobra will cost more to fit the entire worth 3-4 million. Viper is cheaper 2-3 Leman, contracts for hunting.
5.Farm resources profitably just cool but boring I do not argue, this requires either a type 6 or a type 7, you can safecity Cobra for digging. Preferably of course the type 9 but its price is creepy as Python.
6.This item is already marriedTrade Python fitim under Tolosa fully Python 2 preferably have 1 trade and 2 Combat or 1 combat but Freelans quite make him out better shopping the location of the guns failed, if only as a support ship from the distant to hit the pipe but it is better yet to trade to keep him.

S
Sprintin 16.04.20

hmm two days to save up for Cobra(sivander, adder, now Cobra, diamond scout did not like) and equipment for 500 on it, was smuggling! orders from 20 to 200 thousand at a time, and I'm in one system and one station pass a few tasks on 60 thousand)
yesterday prosadil money on smuggling turned up for the hours of 900 thousand! 20 times tried to intercept, once the penalty for smuggling paid well and the head was appointed grandmother a couple of times)
job search purpose, etc., longer than the time you spend searching! smuggling the simplest and most profitable in the beginning! maybe later.

M
Maklline66 16.04.20

yesterday prosadil money on smuggling turned up for the hours of 900 thousand!
Heh heh heh, soon you will consider the money a penny.
In fact, a serious way of earning in game three:
1) farm wantedo on RES-Ah. You need at least a Cobra, and ideally Val'tur. You can cut down 2-3 million per hour.
2) Trade. Revealed only when the vehicle type-9, but it should accumulate.
3) With the release of PowerPlay - farm merit points and growth in a specific organization. Once a week give a generous bonus if high position + a couple of unique modules for the ship.
The rest is like a nice part time job\the way to make money on the Cobra.

r
review_game 16.04.20

There are two ways. The long and quick.
Long: this take of the task performed, then earned buy adder or similar and sell rare then..... In short everything is boring.
Therefore the fastest option. I like him since the first evening of half a million dollars - easy! And even more, depending on how much patience is enough.
So:
1. On the stock side, put the scanner criminals. Any
2. fly to the place of resource extraction.
3. Waiting for the cops and pirates.
4. As soon as the cops start shooting at pirates... Not in a hurry. Scanish pirate scanner.
5. Shooting the pirate a couple of times - and hide behind the rocks. The cops finish off, the money you fall.

If you successfully hit it, half an hour half a million dollars will get. If this is unsuccessful or saving up a little bit, or just go and come again. Until pythons and similar spikes. Most importantly don't mess with those who are in the wings. Kneading immediately. Not rush to attack. Filigree and wait for the adversary will not be almost dead. Then once shot and get out! Loot will still drop
In the end, you have the money. Buy a Cobra and you can blame the other.

Good luck!

PS. If suddenly killed - do not worry! Take the free side and again for the war! )) The main thing don't forget to come back for scanner criminals. Him more money falls

S
Seifer1986 16.04.20

The most effective in the beginning is to carry out the Express instructions and to carry the finished goods, which are given along with the assignment immediately.
After raising the reputation to a certain level, will start to give jobs to the carriage of contraband (that they then can earn really). The transportation kontrabandy possible for every order to from 180 to 300 thousand. No reputation, jobs will bring less dough.
After the first ship I bought a Cobra MK3 and patched it with about 1500000. It took about 2-3 evening, I honestly don't remember ... Played for probably three hours max a night.
The Cobra is a versatile ship. To improve important not to spare money. Put turrets, powerful engines, etc. has Turned out a versatile ship.

Next is decide where.

If you fly to a new sector with other owners, with jobs and money in the beginning will again be not a lot.

L
Larkroy 16.04.20

Well, I started so...
Initially doing courier jobs nasobiral money and bought a TYPE-6(cargo ship) and bought max cargo and the RNC. Increased the rank of trade(it is desirable to have the broker or merchant), and flew into the system Robigo. It's pretty far so buy the nozzles. As a result, for half a day to earn there on delivery of cargoes up to 20.000.000! As for proof I will throw screenshots of the missions in the system Robigo

P. S. in order for the mission was richer it is desirable to have allied relations with the factions of this station(Robigo Cartel, and Sirius Corporation)

M
Maklline66 16.04.20

Larkroy
What are the ranks? The cost of the missions from them in the first place depends.

Another variant of earnings is PowerPlay. If you hold the fifth rank, you'll obtain every week 50кк. Moreover, some of the faction raise a reward for the head of bandits twice in the fifth grade, so that the earnings on Rees becomes doubly profitable. At free time, you can fill ~100kk per week

L
Larkroy 16.04.20

Maklline66
Increased the rank of trade(it is desirable to have the broker or merchant),

n
nominar 16.04.20

I'm a little caught up with the essence of the game ,sold .I bought the ships had collected over a hundred mulenov money and then what?well as trade\kill\ to collect the loot?and for what?

G
GG4 16.04.20

nominar
And what games do you play? For fun-obviously. What do you want then?

p
plutikov55 16.04.20

I went to what Python already bought)) such a Good boat

L
LITANA 16.04.20

I started on the side with all the little tasks at 10-12 thousand. Lumped the Cobra. Just the bass was better. 400-500 thousand per flight. Then it is cut. Tried rark. Earned at Type 6. Found profitable route with 3600 tons on a circle. Then Type 7. Then with the new patch began a ruthless interceptions. A couple of times lost the type of seventh, spat and bought an Imperial clipper. The problem with interceptions is over. And now on ASPE fly in Rovigo, deliver the goods. Playin ' in a three hour a day, earn 5-10 million. When I was Cobra tried and pirates to rise in the areas of production. But the trade I prefer. Now on account of 260 million. A bit more money and look again to fight fly. For anything more serious Cobra :))) in General, trade and research me closer to the heart.

B
B0nd38 16.04.20

System Chamunda -station Gidzenko Ring. ViperMkIII = 142,931 cr. Cobra MkIII = 349,718 cr. Viper IV = 437,931 cr. Today found here. Beginners will be useful. Was useful to me. )

U
Unreality Prime 16.04.20

Larkroy
Heartily thanks for the system Robigo, the night earned on TSA with full body kit and already try Python =)

D
Denka De 16.04.20

tell me if now the incentive to buy elite dangerous to the incentive I'll be able to play it the AI will have to buy a package with elite horizonts???

L
Labamba86 16.04.20

Day De
I can,but without landing on the planet,it will have to buy horizonts

L
Labamba86 16.04.20

Larkroy
Now information is relevant?

D
DragonCommander56 16.04.20

Day De
Now Elite: Dangerous Horizon is like a normal Season Pass for Elite: Dangerous, that is pack the DLC, so in addition to have ED still after Horizon if you want to buy lands on the planet and get access to future major updates.