3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 16.04.20 09:32 pm

Repeated passage. (Resident Evil 7)

question to the previous game. whether in this part of the bonuses for early re-transmission. as in the previous parts.
15 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 16.04.20

daf123er
And what about the bonuses? - RPG ?

G
Genadiy Obramov 16.04.20

There are bonuses for completion, and if you read the description of one of the things it will be clear that there is a secret things. Know that if 2 things are these , then through the block damage is not. And another repair kit , I have not found to the weapon to repair. I think it will be in the second passage. Now the madness will pass. Then write what was given for it.

d
daf123er 16.04.20

__DOC__
what? as an option.

d
daf123er 16.04.20

Gennady Abramov
OK

G
Genadiy Obramov 16.04.20

I found the kit under the house in the yard

z
zdanu4 16.04.20

this game tonight is that if you can go through?

d
daf123er 16.04.20

zdanu4
2 hours people ran.

G
Genadiy Obramov 16.04.20

Was now on a mad , gave infinite ammo

d
daf123er 16.04.20

Gennady Abramov
something.

S
SKVERNING1 16.04.20

Gave albert the gun, boots, two coins for the damage and protection and x-ray glasses which allow you to see objects through walls, as well as two scrolls.

s
saa0891 16.04.20

Powerful gun albert 01-R (if charge enhanced cartridges that generally a plate),and the secrets of self-defense after the first pass.

Infinite ammo for all weapons,you can get if you go to the difficulty of madness.

X-ray glasses (acting as a psychostimulant only constantly display all objects ammo,first aid kits, figurines,coins, etc.) and a circular saw,you can get if you beat the game in less than 4 hours.

The essence of samozasiti (clear from the name what it protects,can be paired with the secrets of self-defense) rasplachivaetsya if you have destroyed all 20 of the figures is Mr. Everywhere.

Shoes for walking,speed up the movement of HS,about how you unlock them is not very clear,on one website it says that they also give if you pass the game in less than four hours,but I have not given them,but my girl was the game with my saves,in the madness a second time (with it of course longer than 4 hours), and shoes given.

All the information you can read at the link.
https://www.primagames.com/games/resident-evil-7-biohazard/tips/resident-evil-7-all-special-unlocks-x-ray-glasses-circular-saw-infinite-ammo

Z
Zaychik 16.04.20

I was playing for 16 hours, gave the pest in Alberta and that some associated with protection that don't remember...
Later on the last difficulty I'll try, but for now we must rest from it not much - everything was too dark.
Really liked the game.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.04.20

saa0891
The book Secrets of self-defense with a need to wear so that when the units get less damage ?

s
saa0891 16.04.20

0000Ptasha
Of course,like any other bun.

I
Ilya2303 16.04.20

why at the end it gives an error sohraniniya?asalnya all the saves work fine.