3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
as9210 16.04.20 09:32 pm

Yellow and green pyramid. Where to look? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I can't find these ill-fated pyramid, I read somewhere that one in the Churchyard and the other on the island of the blood moon. Who found, tell me where exactly they lie.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey.fomich. 16.04.20

One in the Churchyard to the inspector, the second Archive on the island of the blood moon.

b
buddaset 16.04.20

sergey.fomich.
the one in the trunk? how to open the trunk? the whole origin eats.

J
JohnAsland 16.04.20

And do we need them??? I found the first passage, but never used.

s
sergey.fomich. 16.04.20

buddaset
Skill of hacking to 5 and one point of the source and the chest opens.

k
krotofish 16.04.20

I also have 3 pieces until they just drag, green, red and blue

K
Kind Ram 16.04.20

JohnAsland
I with their help was able to fast pass kV underground crazed dwarves, beating a large cave with a spawn of the void. But then still came back and killed all the monsters there.)

_
_SubZero_ 16.04.20

in the churchyard the yellow Ranger?where the caretaker is there?

W
Wolf8140 16.04.20

In the churchyard, in the shelter of Riker where he sits there is a secret door(perception is).Down to the bottom there is a closed door to open it go to the Dalem room and looking for a mirror there's a red lever. There's also a need WSOM 5 and a point source.

S
Sharg30 16.04.20

Quite often the use of pyramids in different situations. It is not clear though, what for their 4pcs. Them and two missing. In the fight, too bad we can't use...to scatter in oazlichnyh the ground and jump jump)

S
Sharg30 16.04.20

Well, only if the corporate..

A
Angelo4ekT 16.04.20

One single Persian or just clean Locka remains to quickly return until the city swag pushing the second Persian, at this time, the third cleans the pockets and if that quickly dumps the first, and the fourth where the honey collects or craft - and there's a pyramid, so as not to go through Locke to the hive every once and a pyramid handy to throw at Maistra for a quick recharge Source from the barrel in the basement, but not to run again. Stupidly comfortable well sometimes that something else can't get (the chest thing) or had such to three caves, the one dumb in their place, and the whole gang broke back then to travel from the two inputs will throw the old piece and in third =)