3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 16.04.20 09:33 pm

The arms are still blurry (Far Cry 4)

Guys, is there any solution someone? Tried everything ...
Changed PostFX to false, set the read only attribute in the game in the settings climbed, completely demolished the profile file, even downloaded the profile of the player who did not have blur, set itself, in all cases, no effect ((
Noticed that during the raising of the corpse, the weapon a fraction of a second it becomes clear, then, when the corpse on the shoulder and he pulls out a gun clearly visible as a clearly drawn weapons in 0.5-1 sec becomes blurred (backdrops). What to do with this mess??
47 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 16.04.20

Temporum To start would be writing a computer config or something,so how to do it mandatory,although not all understand it... And then you can already solve your problem.

T
Temporum 16.04.20

olegik55
Intel core i5/amd radeon 7850 1Gb/ 8Gb RAM/ Win 7 64bit

I will not describe in detail, because I think that it is not in the gland, if when raising the corpse (read above) it is clear that the arms are clearly traced on a second (0.5 exactly) I don't think the hardware can not cope with constant clear display of backdrops weapons in hand. Here must be something to do with the config of the game, but what? In this question

P
Paul_SH 16.04.20

Temporum
A friend of mine plays such a configuration: percents - i7 quadrics, and the weaker graphics card - Radeon HD 5870. Plays on high settings (seen in person) and had no problems with this game at all.
Begged him configuration file GamerProfile.xml high settings the game put automatically. Changed only two parameters that helped to get rid of microprism:
AlphaToCoverage=1 to 0
DisableLoadingMip0=0 to 1
Think about it wrote in this thread: Hallelujah! The final decision of freezes, jerks and podzagruzok.
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/tech/aliluya_okonchatelnoe_reshenie_frizov_rivkov_i_podzagruzok-842911/
It is possible to check to try to run the game with that file instead of your (your copy just in case).
http://rghost.ru/59770961

I would have updated the game to the latest version (1.5.0), all three updates have fixed a lot of bugs.
And would update the video driver - latest optimized for this game (V. 14.12):
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64

a
aligator76 16.04.20

Temporum
put false instead of off
Спойлерhttp://youpic.su/pictures/1416171600/a8c83f3372633825e43c18268788e3a7.jpg

o
olegik55 16.04.20

Temporum read more here ,here is the link http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/tech/orugie_razmito_ne_chetko_vidno-842546/ there is such a decision even.

T
Temporum 16.04.20

olegik55
Paul_SH
Thanks to you guys, but this topic is read (even read all that is in the Internet)) foreign forums go, there is a similar situation. File tried, alas, got me? Game version 1.5 pirates Mechanics table 3DM. The only thing left is to play with the versions of the game and tablets, for example, put 1.4 or wait for RLD RLD 1.5 or maybe another patch will inflated soon, I don't know... with all these dances I have no desire to play in this soap ))

PS: Recently completed Crysis 3 where everything is damn clear and at altitude, maybe on this background, now carp )

a
aligator76 16.04.20

what to wait on torrents already there,along with a crack inside Far Cry 4 - Update v1.5 (RELOADED)

o
olegik55 16.04.20

Temporum Optimization here of course is lame, but I will soon elaborate upon it, as they say the patches will do the trick ,well at least I think so). Oh well try another pill to deliver, but that's the save you will fly,just warning you,because they are different pills. That you could try ALI213. Those kind of stocks with the blur there. But do you need to do it because of the blur of arms and to lose all my past progress? I guess I don't need to do that as well there would have been some serious bugs , kotorye would normally play,but here the situation is quite different, so I think this blur is nothing that you just do not notice and continue playing as they played before. Good luck.

T
Temporum 16.04.20

olegik55
Dude, thanks for the concern about my progress, but I'm beginning lol:)), the first Outpost just passed, except that the animals would have to re-catch for the initial upgrades ) Just could not put up with this soap for a long time and unsuccessfully looking for a solution
If we have passed half the game, it would mean that it for me and I would not be writing here asking for help :)

o
olegik55 16.04.20

Temporum Okay throw here a screenshot of this blur, just under the spoiler,see what you have.Maybe there's not , what do you care so much.)

P
Paul_SH 16.04.20

olegik55
Exactly. The screen would look. At least one eye.)

Temporum
And what about the tip I gave aligator76? PostFxQuality=off (instead of false). I think that's the idea. In the settings of the game do not provide complete disabling of blur (depth of field) - can only exhibit the minimum value. Maybe writing the config off, you can completely disable that feature?

Affect somehow on blurred weapon modes antialiasing: SMAA, TXAA2, TXAA4? What if you completely disable anti-aliasing?

I'm not sure what's going on with the function blur (depth of field). As planned by the developers, to zamylivaetsya have objects that are out-of-focus view of GG. This feature is called Depth of Field (depth of field). What if I was right and your video driver (specifically in your system) does not properly handle this feature? In fact many of the other players (with the same Radika) no such problems.

PS. Natknulsya today at a forum on overclockers.ru. One person in the 153rd (!) page says: remove blur you can - in the theme already laid out what to edit in the config, which you first need to get more from patch.dat and then back to pack. I love these good dudes - they say, read the previous Cueva shitload of pages))) Sorry, bro, I'm sick of getting there to look for... I Found only a description how to unpack patch.dat to correct the built-in config for mouse acceleration. I hope that you at least direction help - where else to dig.
http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=523628&sid=e49cc678c0bfcb556251e2706c3bc177&start=3040

T
Temporum 16.04.20

Yes, here are screenshots, please note that at the last I still managed a second to take a picture of the gun when you pick up the body, the difference in quality is clearly visible

T
Temporum 16.04.20

I am sorry that the spoiler didn't work :))
Just draw your attention to the fact that the old Repack demolished this with a tablet from RLD, changed PostFx to false and off , bezrezultatno. On the last screenshot you can see that even the texture of the gloves is exactly as it should be without soap
Ridiculous of course, but for me to remove this crap for a question of principle, is it not possible to do anything?

In the profile file, there is such a thing DepthPassQuality, tried that too, to put in false/off, zero sense :(

P
Paul_SH 16.04.20

Temporum
Hmm... so Thank you for the screenshots. With such a soap I'd be pissed, too)
I would have tried to change melee all the graphic settings, after each change checking result. And start with change the smoothing mode or disable it.
If I change graphics settings would not give any result, I came to the conclusion that the game is nothing. Had removed the driver, cleaned the system from its remains would be completely the latest available.
If it is not successfull, would be looking for in a network the description of how to edit config, sewn in the patch file.dat.
About that scientific tyk))

T
Temporum 16.04.20

Paul_SH
Just now doing the patch file.data, about results I will unsubscribe )

T
Temporum 16.04.20

olegik55
Paul_SH
Victory!!!
As a result of fiddling with the patch file.data I still managed to THROW depth of field and blur out the world of Far Cry 4 :))

The problem is, not all, but most people who have it on the drum, so that the described method will not, let me just say that the campaign is now soap in the game at all since I put all of his key options to 0 (got excited):) However, if someone is still interested and critical please write here, I will reply or create a separate topic with detailed description

PS: special thanks Paul_SH and olegik55 for the responses and links

o
olegik55 16.04.20

Temporum Please, glad to help and well,that solved your problem.A new topic may not be new ,as anyone should be, read our correspondence and will know what to do for this here forum and need. And for future reference, screenshots of hide under the spoiler. Good luck )

P
Paul_SH 16.04.20

Temporum
Well done, congratulations!))
Still would like to know the details of fiddling with the patch file.data, because the know that decision - for me it also became a matter of principle)

PS. It would be nice to rename the title, such as soap finally banished from the world of Far Cry 4 !)

T
Temporum 16.04.20

Paul_SH
Well, if you figure out a method of unpacking the package and rename the patch file.dat (to fix the mouse as mentioned above), then it's simple. Looking in the folder patch_unpack\__UNKNOWNmisc file 5C8CCADF9D542A47.Profile.xml opened it with Notepad and look for line:
your settings postprocessing
id=low
FXAALevel=0
SSAOMaxDistance=100
GameDepthOfField=0
CinematicDepthOfField=1
Moti0
DepthDownsample=1
/>
id=medium
PostFXLevel=2
FXAALevel=1
SSAOMaxDistance=100
GameDepthOfField=1
CinematicDepthOfField=1
Moti0
DepthDownsample=1
/>
id=high
PostFXLevel=2
FXAALevel=1
SSAOMaxDistance=100
GameDepthOfField=1
CinematicDepthOfField=1
Moti0
DepthDownsample=1
/>
id=veryhigh
PostFXLevel=2
FXAALevel=1
SSAOMaxDistance=100
GameDepthOfField=1
CinematicDepthOfField=1
Moti1
DepthDownsample=1
/>
id=ultrahigh
PostFXLevel=2
FXAALevel=2
SSAOMaxDistance=100
GameDepthOfField=1
CinematicDepthOfField=1
Moti1
DepthDownsample=1
/>
Then change all the values GameDepthOfField and CinematicDepthOfField to 0, save, Repack, renames if everything is OK, then backup the folder Unpack Patch can be removed. If by chance does not work, then in the game go to settings and change anything, will work )
You can play with other parameters SSAOMaxDistance for example, but I play to the fact that I disappeared from the game fire in principle as an effect, lol, so I take it all back except soap ))

P
Paul_SH 16.04.20

Temporum
Thank you for the extra info! Take note)