3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strider84 16.04.20 09:34 pm

Illumination image (Mass Effect)

Hi all. Such a strange problem in the game. Not with no reason at all at certain moments there is a flare of the image in the game.
Spoleto:

Spoilerose (if a tad bit lower the camera):

If the camera is still a little stir, a defect image disappears. I have the feeling that the problem is the light source located slightly above and to the right of the characters, as if it"illuminates the screen. Help solve the problem.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aonir 16.04.20

Not when this was not observed, though he played on the pirates. Alternatively, on a curved Repack play, or fashion what set?

s
strider84 16.04.20

Without mods, Repack R. G. Mechanics. The graphics settings change, settings video cards and drivers changed (GTX 970). All other games go without problems, he first encountered such a problem.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.04.20

what a strange graton
try to go into the NVIDIA driver control parameters of 3D global
there is shading of the background lighting or whatever NVIDIA recommends forced off.
caching shaders off
fhaa and antialiasing gamma correction off.
make sure that antialiasing transparency off.
if there are settings of this game in the second tab where programs are all the same.
on the screen is more like what works videsi AO.
if not help then a bunch then

s
strider84 16.04.20

In General, thank you and thank you MunchkiN 616, though none of the options work. It turns out the problem is a global parameter of the driver - Smoothing to replace the settings (at least 2x, even 4x). If antialiasing is disabled, such a defect does not occur, but the picture becomes grainy. Strange somehow, not friends apparently this engine with anti-aliasing at all.

S
Sidorovich12 16.04.20

strider84
It is not in the engine, and the support of old games with new graphics cards. Oddly enough, but the driver developers are doing so specifically.

T
Terving 16.04.20

strider84, thanks for the tip, helped. I thought I had to create a theme. I have this glitch appeared on the map 1060, 970 Oh it was not.

s
strider84 16.04.20

))