3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.04.20 09:35 pm

The break-in. What is there to do? (Homefront: The Revolution)

what is there to do? I do not understand,move press except Esc Nitsche does not respond
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 16.04.20

S
SkyraX 16.04.20

PS. understood,lol

E
EugenDev 16.04.20

Buy xbox gamepad :)

S
SkyraX 16.04.20

for who neponyal - need to hold the left button to move myshoy while the blue line is filled and release,similarly with the right mouse button

w
william1992 16.04.20

That's because these people games and oxazolium

f
fox345 16.04.20

EugenDev
A shooter on the gamepad? Lol.

D
Delphis 16.04.20

a second, but these people without problems the Witcher are?

D
Delphis 16.04.20

SkyraX
you had problems in the Witcher?

P
Protocol10 16.04.20

fox345
What's the difference. What the mouse to carry that the stick twist is a matter of habit.

f
fox345 16.04.20

Protocol10
Don't know how with a new generation of consoles. Have not tried it. And precise shooting in the old clearly inferior to the mouse. PS2 7 years yuzal. Buying the PS3 for himself noted that nothing has changed. On XBOX 360 I think things are not better. To adjust over time, of course, but if the person to whom you suggest to buy a gamepad, never joy in the hands not kept, I highly doubt that he will do easy headshots. well, to take only for hacking panels, it's ridiculous.

P
Protocol10 16.04.20

fox345
I didn't recommend it.) Just saying, a matter of habit. One shooter when you get through with the pad, and then like clockwork will go.

S
SkyraX 16.04.20

Delphis
I have problems in the Witcher fiction,it's one thing when the mechanics are clear,and another thing when not to concp explained and you have to stick and try,if you noticed I found the solution to the problem

D
DayPsycho 16.04.20

SkyraX
Yes, it's screwed!! nayiga to do such a stupid break-in?? why do we need it?? (( ahh, I hate to tarctica the mouse and to get the damage and wait again!! to geeste!!