3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 16.04.20 09:35 pm

do not change the settings range rendering (Fallout 4)

Dumped settings (automatically choose the ultra-high settings),but the sliders range drawing don't move at all.
It is possible to change in the ini file,but I don't know what parameters
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 16.04.20

change in the game menu-settings-video

W
Werew01f 16.04.20

Old_Nick
Don't know what I did,but now sliders can be moved

G
Gunlinger 16.04.20

Crash T
because the pirated version and it imposes certain restrictions, most likely you just opened the launcher and pressed a button on there to play while the game does not start and after sliders earned, it is normal

n
nestrbob 16.04.20

Crash T
You did nothing, the functions of the sliders are restored after a reboot.

L
LexXx_M5 16.04.20

Perhaps configuration files Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini option is read only. Remove it before saving the settings.

O
Old_Nick 16.04.20

The situation is (repak Hatab): after installation, when you run the launcher sliders it is not active until podberesh them in the game. After that - normal move and in the launcher (on subsequent runs). May - jamb Repack
LexXx_M5 wrote:
Perhaps configuration files Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini option is read only.
It will not save the settings, but in this case it's about the fact that they themselves sliders is not active

S
Shade.dawn73 16.04.20

Yes, the same garbage was that I just didn't even on Nvidia GeForce Experience. Also repak from Hatab, moved the sliders in the game did not help. It helped, in the launcher press play and all of the sliders moved.

r
ri4ka 16.04.20

What would the sliders in the laucher was rastormazivate, you need to log into the game via the laucher, the game to move those four items out of the game and you will get working sliders in the laucher!

M
MagicHero 16.04.20

As soon as the pirates do not suffer :)

M
Mailru34 16.04.20

Biotris
Helped me. I went through the launcher to the game in the game in the settings zayuzat sliders to the middle and kept out, opened the launcher it worked

k
killer_said 17.04.22

Old_Nick
Yes it is