3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 16.04.20 09:35 pm

During the game there are periodic systematic flicker (Elex)

Personally, I have encountered a small problem. Optimization is good, I like the game BUT... but... during the game, periodic systematic not flicker occurs, that is, at the moment black screen, just milisekunde, blink and then everything is fine. These blink all the time. I think something to do with lighting. Tried to masturbate settings - haven't found anything yet. Who will solve the problem - leave feedback) or can guess what they are.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aslan Heron 16.04.20

Demon of Night
Include Wang's mod - you have a gtx 570 and most likely it is clogged with dust, the probability of the correct prediction of 7%.

D
Demon of Night 16.04.20

Aslan Heron
Radeon R9 290. Clean, well appointed, with dropsy. Conductive wood updated, you look like che. I will unsubscribe later

A
Aslan Heron 16.04.20

Demon of Night
Try the wood to roll back to version 17.7.1 if you have now a newer, later versions of the driver there were problems with directx games(brought to them not only enhanced optimization, but also bugs). Could work. PC by the way do not have to restart after change of fire wood.

g
gengsta1991 16.04.20

Demon of Night
Look, This same crap was with gatnom 3 until it patches not released yet, don't worry soon the fixes will be all right)

D
Demon of Night 16.04.20

Spoiler

Spoiler

Updating drivers helped. 5 minutes of normal flight) so at screenshots first conquered the heights. Tower near the ruins, to climb from the platforms with dzhetpake possible) Upstairs is a large bag with Eleks)

p
poyapov 16.04.20

Demon of Night
tell me please, which drivers updated - what version. My card is also AMD 8970М, you cannot automatically update the driver, manually, so I want to know the specific version of wood.