3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filantir 16.04.20 09:35 pm

The Nazgul version Monolith Productions. (Spoilers) (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Helm Militaryi - Ular(Nazgul in common)? Isildur - Ular? I of course Chronicles of númenor did not read, but my brain is slightly broken, and the inner tolkinist in hysterics. They all know that the helm Militaryi lived in the Third Age?!! Neither of which Annatar (Sauron with a pretty elfin face), and has long been out of the question. It is in this form, could not appear since the fall of númenor....And what nafig Celebrimbor came to the Helm Mootorola? Of the alternative-running in parallel universe?) Yes, they even death of Isildur perekoverkali. And out of this question...Sorry, I'm crazy, or developed?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tayra-no Tekesi 16.04.20

Аграил1122
Calm down, tolkinist is just a game.

F
Filantir 16.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
Lol) And most importantly, the game is basically very good. A lot of really interesting ideas and concepts) Just Some script solutions Frank delirium. It is not logical. Just do not logical. I mean that is very strange to make a game for the fans, so mangling ENT. Yes Yes, I know that always at the helm of the headstock, but agree, they put a little more effort to the logic of events and the fans use this tool with the hands would have torn this game was dripping with all sorts of white fluids and screaming 10 out of 10. 15 out of 10. But, I'm not saying the game is bad. Just have a Frank scenario and Lorne shoals)

D
Dunodain 16.04.20

Аграил1122
Yeah, and Gollum, who it turns out lived 400 years before his birth... and the soul of Celebrimbor equal Koronovskii... forget it, it's not made to play it on the doorstep.

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

The game is between the events of the Hobbit and Lord is between them 400 years? No, I understand the dúnedain live long... But it is unlikely that Aragorn made it this far. I.e. happy ending, if only developers decided to kill Sauron in advance - it turns out that the Ring that gave Frodo a Fatal on the Mountain belonged to the HS... Although, Yes, it's just a game!
PS Between events above 60 years have passed! Found on the Internet...

N
Nazara 16.04.20

Аграил1122
Companion Core, and Shelob in this game you do not mind? What this helm moved during the Second age, and Isildur into the Nazgul stuck -- in my opinion, its background is somehow lost. In the end, VC is not in the Scriptures, and twitch because of the above... why?

F
Filantir 16.04.20

Nazar
Just interested in the logic of the data selection scenario solutions. Replace they are for example Ar-Tarazona (the first of the nazgûl, the memories of which used them) and the helm in the other, brand new characters... Yes I would applaud. Standing. For expanded and deepened the lore (though slightly). About the Nazgul is almost unknown. But we know exactly who they were))

N
Nazara 16.04.20

Аграил1122
Maybe. By the way, the first of the nazgûl, the memories of which were using - no Ar-Pharazon and new Persian.

F
Filantir 16.04.20

Nazar
I truly hope not. Just, he came to Sauron, he voluntarily bowed their knees and surrendered. It seems these items are present. Here and get scared ahead of time.

N
Nazara 16.04.20

Аграил1122
No need to hope, it is a fact. Find the app in the Inhabitants of Mordor name Suladan - this is it.
And the fact that the situation is copied from Ar-Tarazona... for the developers to question, maybe just lazy.

D
Dunodain 16.04.20

Blaster Dark
And the fact that the fall of Minas-ITIL happened 1000 years before the VC and the Hobbit and in 2002 te you do not mind? Gollum was born in 2430 E. T. lived 500+ (thanks Ringlet) years of age and died in the events of VC. And Yes, Aragorn has lived for 200+ years. Where did you get that the events between the Hobbit and the VC I'll never know.
For me it is easier to treat the game as alternativene or stupid to fanfic, bathed to bind to the Legendarium... no, but seriously, they would have Silmarilli returned to the world again, not caring that it would mean... and more Illuvator with molotom in middle earth send... worse still will not.

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

Dunodain
The website Allbesta.CC Repack from VickNet, the end of the description: the game "middle earth: shadows of war" continues the story of the first Chapter of the series and refer to the period of time between "Hobbit" and "Lord of the rings". You will find even more intense world inhabited by brave heroes and cunning villains, constantly surprising its many attractions, unexpected enemies and individual approach to the story.

P. S. I will say though that with a period this is too clever by half(considering your words)... And if you think about it: from Saruman got the palantir!

y
yar1097 16.04.20

Blaster Dark
In the Isengard palantir was before Saruman settled there.

D
Dunodain 16.04.20

Blaster Dark
Developed themselves a trap set by associating the story with a dated event in middle-earth. The chronology is only one of Minas Morgul and spoils because during the time of the Hobbit and the VC that a long time ago was Minas Morgul in the hands of the Nazgul and no one was recaptured... And only years after the war of the Ring Aragorn ordered him to demolish the hell out and to the ground.

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

Dunodain
Believe it! But you know the game Eye of Barad-dur in the game, because of the merger of Celebrimbor and Sauron - that the Dark Lord limited. At least something good happened, but in the chronology of this action is described. I would like to read... Try perhaps...

PS I Read the chronology.
2 age year 3429. Sauron attacks Gondor and captures Minas Ithil. Go ahead
3 age - 2002 the Nazgul capture Minas Ithil and rename it Minas Morgul.
A little nuance between these dates don't see a record about the recaptured city. But Oh well, the war still.

D
Dunodain 16.04.20

Blaster Dark
Actually... QED)

B
Blaster Dark 16.04.20

Dunodain
About the Eye in the hobbit-it has been! Poluchetsya second blooper in the direction of developers... I Think if these developed and tolkienite, it seems with some rear bias - more precisely, with a rod in one. Hurry... Or worse - not at all consulted the doorstep...