3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 16.04.20 09:36 pm

Resources for the fabricator (Prey (2017))

Do not tell me where in the game you can get the minerals to the fabricator in large quantities? What stuff? In the branch of pumping picked up item 20% more effectiveness for disposal. More pumping nothing. With cartridges perfect beggar because of the lack of minerals. Other resources complete. It's funny, scouring the entire location, heap of rubbish, utilizing and minerals only enough for a few packs of shotgun shells. And this high to fight with a pair of phantoms will be enough. Or in the game meant that the player should go on the phantom with a wrench?

P. S. the funniest thing is that the return on the already cleaned location (which is in the game you have to do many times) enemies re-spawn, and the resources and stuff - no.
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
HungryDante 16.04.20

vitalik76
I had one moment when I was the ass with ammo and resources almost was not. Used the bug for clone resources. Did 50 rounds for the shotgun did not become impudent. You do not have problems with them, lutala everything, sprayed unnecessary grenades.

v
vitalik76 16.04.20

Duck, I lutau and spray. The problem is that parsing stuff exotic matter, plastic and organics are obtained in very large quantities, and the minerals are almost one. In the end I have three types of resources under a hundred each, and minerals forever on zero. So I was wondering what the stuff in the processing of minerals obtained? To know what stuff to share before processing, because honestly in the game cartridges to get.

f
fox345 16.04.20

vitalik76
I first invested in the maximum weapon damage and max slow time. which also gives an increase to damage. And problems with the cartridges not tested. Stand Tihonov max 3 shots from a shotgun. Basically with 2, and if you manage to get is not noticeable and the lack of one.

v
vitalik76 16.04.20

So I also invested in a weapon. Only after the arboretum with cartridges at all. You have to play suradas - just take the turret and carry. It is after all impossible to kill, high to break, but the fix is very simple. And the shotgun just in case the cartridges 10, and no more.

E
Eynart 16.04.20

Two packs of shot for two of the phantoms? Might just need to learn how to shoot? )))
The phantom can be easily killed with 2-3 shots with a shotgun, if you use something else besides sobsno shotgun. For example, to immobilize the glue, to come in emphasis to a shootout. To stun with a Taser, throw a kinetic blast then he'll probably be lying around for some time. And, you can hide him to lose you out of my sight, began to search, and shmalnut sharply from the corner - shots from stealth give +100-200% damage.
And the shotgun is only suitable for shooting from close range. If shmalyat it through the whole corridor, and then of course the paper is not enough even for one ordinary phantom.
Ways weight. And the whole point of the game in search of different approaches. Prey is not Dum, its the mechanics not intended as normal shooter.

s
saa0891 16.04.20

vitalik76 wrote:
So I also invested in a weapon.
It is necessary not only in the weapon in ladyatsya as well as in the skill that increases damage from stealth,with the full pumping there is obtained 250%+ damage,drobach with this combineu do killer work (even if not filled up immediately (the phantom then immediately falls 1-2 shots,but some sort of elektrofant technopath or thicker),pull up,wait until the calm down and the second time just endure) ,yet definitely a skill which allows you to run or walk silently (that would be no problem to quickly sneak up on you),of course yuzaem deceleration time.Going through the game a second time on insanity,with cartridges no problem,the important thing is not to build from a Rambo and shoot drobaša only at close range.

B
B0nd38 16.04.20

In the heat Exchanger are separated all the materials. I, for example, is divided into four parts. And minerals also. In the end we get a bunch of useful stuff and 20 of nyromodal (after finding the drawing) in one run.)

H
Honeyfoon 16.04.20

Mineral UTB two bars drawn together?.And what they can produce?