3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
var197825 16.04.20 09:36 pm

Room for shooting (The Evil Within 2)

Who has how many points.Mode zemnoi attack
1. 2180 2. 356 3.3545 heavy 4 very heavy 2105
The chain mode of attack
record 64200
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 16.04.20

var197825
Left beat and broken right up to 5000 gel. 300 parts to beat did not become, nerves are more expensive. PS still had to bother, because in the nightmare parts very bad.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 16.04.20

the left attempts with fifty all over, got 10000 gel, a pain in the ass came out.
right on 75000 only two awards not yet picked up. this mode is generally a nightmare, can't imagine how much time you have to kill to score a hundred thousand points.
by the way, who knows in the new game plus points are stored in the dash or will have in the new place?

C
Copeco 16.04.20

104400 record, it is actually easier, just watch you don't need to shoot, watch give you not only time, but color all the squares around me, I half hour spent on the notion of the principle, and getting your

C
Copeco 16.04.20

The Inquisitor newbies
scores are not saved

A
Analius 16.04.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
lying

C
Copeco 16.04.20

Analis
Yes, of course, would have made a screenshot, but alas the game is completed, the overwritten save game, get achievements, too, the incentive is no give on this issue, so... But just remember 400 104, because a lot of times ostanovilsya account 99300, and do not have time literally to score 700 points. To the door need to replay a lot

I
Inkvizitor nubov 16.04.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
can tactics some fit to give? and that was pozhalovalsya Maleh. the first mode is somehow more interesting was, and the second worse, and even more zamaroczy. don't want circuits with the gel to lose

P
Panasi 16.04.20

In the right game 130000 scored at the fifth attempt. Such a tactic. Kill the cells in such a way that it formed a large drogasil piece of the same color. Give him a watch. Watch give time and orasevac aerogauge cells in nuinui color. Shoot the clock only when needed.

g
gfcnjh2 16.04.20

Left out in the light, but the right one, it is still nerdy. But once I was close to success.

C
Copeco 16.04.20

The Inquisitor newbies
shoot the squares that would form a trembling area, get in hours, not break, and so will deystvuesh until going purple squares, after which, if the shaking zones will not shoot the watch, they will paint the area around him in one color, then try to add the same color to the one you watch okrasili squares around them, and so on until the very end. Try to possible just shaking areas" or those that form some of the colors, but their shooting must necessarily form wobble zone. Otherwise, it won't bring. I hope it is clear explained.

S
Semen Pervov 16.04.20

Where it is necessary to shoot the target passed all the new game, and where Cuba with different colors (I forgot the name of this game) was only 70K on experience, can no longer

j
joker.2 16.04.20

Correctly say, the whole point is in the clear areas, you have committed exactly to create them! Creating a watch appear and on, and on, knock one time and this time again beat trembling... Reached gold and 90000т. hands trembling ))) But the gel got.

S
Serega666 28.06.21

dialed 130,000, thanks for the tips